Anonymous
Years ago

SA U20 Team

i know it mite be a bit early, but does anyone know who will be in the running to represent SA at the U20's nxt year?

Topic #4912 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I reckon the final 13 in no particluar order would be:

Ingles
Seebohm
Dodman
Lalic
Rowe
Craddock
Kies
Zacharjak
Molitor
Hoffman
Brown
Spud
Clausen

Just depends on the coach, I guess, about seven of those are pretty even and play simalar positions.

Reply #56529 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

add dave boyd to that group the guy is playing well in summer aba, he will make it

Reply #56548 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #56554 | Report this post

Spud although tries hard I don't think can hold his place, while Hoffman certainly isn't quick enough - where would you play him as he can't match up outside? As with Clausen, I think defence is something he thinks runs around deyard! Fildes would certainly rate a mention in my book.

Reply #56578 | Report this post

Einstein  
Years ago

What about Max Papendiek?? Surley he will make it over brown,spud or hoffman. From what i've heard/seen he has really stepped up his defensive game...

Reply #56582 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Clausen was apparantly the best player in u20s last year so its obvious he will be in the state team this year. Lets see if his team won't finish bottom again.

Reply #56624 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Centres:
Dodman
Lalic

Forwards:
Molitor
Zacharjak
Rowe
Clausen

Guards:
Craddock
Seebohm
Spadavecchia
Ingles

That's a strong line-up

Reply #56683 | Report this post

i'll second that anon!!

but i reckon move joe up to forward for clausen and move kies into the vacant guard position

run kies as your pg with spud relieving him of some minutes. between the two of them they should be able to run this show quite well

I would start with a big lineup though:
Dodman
Lalic
Rowe
Ingles
Kies

molitor and zacharjak can play either forward position and seebohm and craddock to share minutes as the sg-sf.

Reply #56717 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

any ideas on who the coach will be
maybe richard hill

Reply #56743 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

we there's a lot of bearcats in there, will the west coach be asked for assistant?

thats so if the team above is the FINAL team!

Reply #56744 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

vlade divac's beard you would have to play 3-2 offence with that five

how about:
dodman, lalic, clausen, rowe, ingles

now thats tall!

Reply #56765 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:49 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754