yogee
Years ago

Opals win the marathon in the pool

The Australian Opals, have gone through tier pool matches undefeated, and now move on to play New Zealand in the quarter finals.

The girls wont even see USA until the semi's, which gives us a good chance for that elsuive basketball gold medal.

Topic #492 | Report this topic

kdfha  
Years ago

Yeah it was great - i saw some of the game.. i actually never realised how good Penny Taylor was...although i dont know womens basketball that well so mayb im just lacking knowledge. Go for gold opals..Aus Vs US is a game not to miss!!!

Reply #4050 | Report this post

Billo  
Years ago

I guess the downside is that if we go down the US in the semis we'll be going for bronze rather than gold on the final day. I think US and us are clearly the top 2 teams, we should go gold silver rather than gold bronze.

Reply #4061 | Report this post

kdfha  
Years ago

No - we are due to play US in semis, so we will either be bronze or gold medalists!

Reply #4160 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:00 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754