Zodiac
Years ago

36er Isaac Humphries Live in concert this November

Adelaide 36ers centre Isaac Humphries will be performing a live show for charity at Thebarton Theatre on Saturday November 6.

Isaac will be performing a two-hour show at the Thebarton Theatre, and supporting the Ronald McDonald House in the process. It's a cause very close to his heart, and 100% of the proceeds will go toward the charity; helping families of sick children, and allowing them to be closer to their loved ones.

https://thebartontheatre.com.au/isaac-humphries-live-tunes-for-charity-benefiting-rmhc-sa/

Topic #49293 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does he play violin, do stand up, magic show, TED talk, contortionist, one man play, interpretive dance etc?

No details in the link.

Reply #873163 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He sings

Reply #873164 | Report this post

Truth  
Years ago

Plays piano, sings, writes his own songs. Pretty good from all reports

Reply #873249 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just a suggestion, but maybe organise a charity basketball game instead of
a concert, I bet more would be interested in that. I remember the old crows vs Sixers and that was always popular and got a crowd. Even if it's a combination Crows/Power vs Sixers or Crows vs Power with Sixers sprinkled in like they did Big Bash style the other year with Strikers. I'm sure a couple thousand would attend plus a few businesses would get on board. I'm sure his concert is unique, but at 2 hours, he'd want to be as good as the Foo Fighters.
Of course it is very likely Humphries would injure himself in exhibition game. Then again it would be slightly less likely playing the piano would result in a broken finger or something like straining a vocal cord and be on sidelines for months.

Reply #873264 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:28 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754