Anonymous
Years ago

Bogut’s podcast guests

Is this guy going insane or what?
His recent podcast with a k pnown habitual liar was disturbing.
Why do you think he is going down this path?

Topic #49296 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Career over. Seeking attention. Potentially sign of depression?

Reply #873308 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does he know how terrible the blokes he's following are?

Reply #873309 | Report this post

A Aron  
Years ago

Who are you referring to?

Reply #873310 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

(Mod: Legally questionable.)

Reply #873313 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Like his basketball podcast, although having to listen to him rattle on about Covid for the first 20 minutes of the latest episode was garbage.

The other stuff to me is not interesting at all and do not listen. Each to their own though, but I don't know what audience he is trying to reach of what he is trying to achieve out of it all. Fully expecting another 6-7 episodes with that dude from the foods place.

Reply #873314 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

(Mod: Legally questionable.)

Reply #873315 | Report this post

A Aron  
Years ago

Who are they you're saying? his last few non bball or car guests have been Rukshan, the icook food owners, Sooshi Mango and Paul Dimmatina.

Reply #873316 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

People still asleep on Covid, go on the world economic forum it's on their website about their agenda. No conspiracy theories, still don’t understand why people can’t question what’s going on without being questioned?

People can do the research on their own and don’t just believe people that are paid to say what the government wants you to believe.

It’s never been about your health

Reply #873318 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What was it about?

Reply #873319 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This should be good....
#318 explain.

Reply #873320 | Report this post

Dave Q  
Years ago

I quite enjoy his podcast. Bogut is a surprisingly good interviewer. The one he did with Drewy was exceptional. His co-host is also switched on from a basketball standpoint, although he does name-drop Kobe a couple of time an episode.

Reply #873321 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I havent listened to this one and probably will not. It does not interest me.

His NBA pods and my life pods arw absolutely awesome. He gives opinions, does not worry about consequences (he has money to fight legal battles if someone sues him) and this is refreshing. So many insights on the hoops world from nba, college, basketball australia, club ball. Has had some very interesting guests on too. I recommend these 2 pods series very highly for entertainment and education.

Reply #873322 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Basketball pods are ok, but anything outside of ball is bs.

Reply #873324 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

I'm good with Bogut as long as he doesn't do a podcast about Hawthorn Basketball Association.

Reply #873330 | Report this post

A Aron  
Years ago

I agree his podcasts are good. The icook foods episodes were eye opening about our lovely Victorian Government, and you can always tell when a podcast host has actually taken time to prepare properly.

Reply #873331 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

" has actually taken time to prepare properly."

Wouldn't agree with your definition of “prepare” and “properly”

Probably wouldn’t recommend getting your info on things outside of basketball from Bogut.

Does he even live in Victoria these days? I thought he was living in his Sydney mansion?

Reply #873334 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

"People can do the research"

Isn't it always the case with these conspiracy theorist, anti-vax, anti-science types that they always suggest others "do research", but they can never clearly argue their view themselves in a logical or coherent way with any reasonable data or facts. It's like they are completely oblivious to their data processing [in]abilities and expect everyone else [mal]functions the same when exposed to the suggestive conspiracy stories.

Reply #873336 | Report this post

sixtiesrockstar  
Years ago

It's great to finally have someone who won't just follow a narrative and asks questions and has his eyes open. Find him very good and open to different types of people.

Reply #873356 | Report this post

A Aron  
Years ago

Ket, being prepared for a podcast meaning he's researched the guest and the topics about to be discussed, so he can ask the right questions and guide the conversation.

If the podcast host then has their own view on something which you may disagree then fair enough, but that's different.

I'd recommend the icook episodes because that goes into a topic not many people are ot informed about at all.

Reply #873357 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

This whole thread makes me happy I've muted Bogut on all social media

Reply #873359 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Cram, he blocked me on Twitter without me even ever saying anything, so saved me the trouble. Have been oblivious to his existence for many years. Can recommend.

I have never listened to either, but wonder if there are parallels with Joe Rogan?

Reply #873361 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

If I didn't have him mute I would probably get myself blocked pretty quick.

He would probably take the Joe Rogan comparison as a compliment.

Reply #873406 | Report this post

You need a higher level of Hoops membership to post in this thread. If you're a longtime, registered member, contact me for an upgrade.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:41 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754