Isaac
Years ago

Academy vs Norwood

Academy won by 3 I think it was over Norwood after the Flames led for parts of the game. Not sure of any scorers. Pretty scrappy and must've been low percentage because so many shots missed.

Great dunk by Bungey at one point.

Topic #4930 | Report this topic

Thomo  
Years ago

yeah have to admit wasnt the best academy game ive seen, correct me if im wrong but did 3 of the norwood guys get injured as well,

and no.10 for academy (soz not familiar with names) put down a wicked dunk towards the end to seal the win,

Reply #56703 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Yeah, 10 is Brad Bungey. Talented player but gets very fired up.

Reply #56706 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Best for academy vs flames- Sutton, bungey, burdon and reeves. And for the flames Bell, papendiek, grantham and lampshire.

Reply #56716 | Report this post

Regular Poster  
Years ago

Who got injured ?

Did Sapwell play?

(Mod: No, Sap didn't play.)

Reply #56727 | Report this post

Lommax  
Years ago

Who got injured Isaac?

Reply #56741 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Not sure. Foster seemed to get changed early, but might've had something else to get to for all I know. I do remember someone running up to Belly needing first-aid for an injured player, but I can't remember who'd gone down. Maybe email Sap?

You'd think the Academy would've walked all over Norwood, but they did OK. Some nice blocks by Bungey and Grantham.

Reply #56742 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:54 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754