Isaac
Years ago

Illawarra sign Xavier Rathan-Mayes

Topic #49336 | Report this topic

LoveBroker  
Years ago

Thats the look I expect from a fellow playing in Staples to playing in a place where rainwater ingress cannot be prevented.

Reply #874404 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Illawarra got money. No more small market tag

Reply #874409 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What a crap signing though.

Reply #874410 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I rate Cleveland much higher than Justin Simon in terms of offence and just below him in defence and Xavier Rathan-Mayes looks the goods. Anyone that scores 33pts in 4min(College) must be decent and Phil Handy rates him highly so if anyone knows it will be him. I rate the Three Hawks imports equal to the Wildcats imports. GAME ON.

Reply #874414 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He ain't that good, should have waited and picked up nba cut.

Reply #874415 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

Hawks will be vastly improved this year just on the ommission of Adel and Bairstow alone.

Reply #874416 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hawks look to be favourites

Reply #874425 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wonder which team will be a sucker and sign Adel. No pen to paper anywhere yet. Can't see him playing anywhere apart from a fourth rate league like Lebanon after his disastrous outing here.

Reply #874435 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Adel signed in g league

Reply #874436 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Hawks definitely look like favourites. Perth and United weaker on paper than last season, Hawks look to have taken a step forward. Kings improved also potentially, but need to see how the new guys pan out, and a lot of unknowns in the frontcourt particularly. Plus DJ still out.

Reply #874450 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

DJ back in December, wasn't a full tare.

Reply #874461 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"What a crap signing though." Man, by all means say it's a crap signing but please tell us why you think so, Otherwise just another arsehat posting here.

Reply #874482 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think Deng Adel signed in the "fourth rate" G-League with the Maine Redclaws. Will be a good level for him to work his way back into the NBL.

Reply #875192 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:26 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754