CPD
Years ago

6ers vs Breakers lacklustre?

From Boti's article: "ADELAIDE'S favourite "dustman" cleaned up yesterday as the 36ers broke the Breakers 122-101 in a largely lacklustre NBL contest at the Distinctive Homes Dome."

Lacklustre? Granted, it's the first game I've been to in a while so I've been a bit starved (and missed the recent close games), but I found there were plenty of things to keep me entertained. As a quick glance at the boxscore will show. Blowouts aren't always a bad thing. Especially if it's your team doing the blowing.

Or is that being blown?

Topic #4938 | Report this topic

cLaRkY  
Years ago

i think it was a good game and blowouts are always good but only every nowe and again.

i enjoy the close games but too many in a row could cause a heart condition

Reply #56796 | Report this post

TMan4  
Years ago

yeah its good to get a brake from siting on the edge of ur seat at nealy evry past game lol. go Rychart nice 44pts!

Reply #56800 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:51 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754