Thoughts...

Topic #49430 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

no

Reply #876582 | Report this post

Spinning  
Years ago

Not if they can't organise the international player clearances they need to get a number of there players off the bench.

Player rotation is a nice spin to try and put on it the day of the game. Yawn.

Reply #876583 | Report this post

Anony  
Years ago

All things are possible.. lot of ifs... but if DJ maintains offensive powers and big Ice H has an NBA head line season.. the hump got to play every game and the constant dominant force he is capable of..Dech needs to be DPOY.
I am a why not..at this stage in with a chance...haven't lost a game and can be confident with a new coach busting to prove doubters wrong..sixers let's do this..

Reply #876584 | Report this post

Old Mate  
Years ago

How can they not have players cleared by now, who's responsible for that?

Reply #876589 | Report this post

Just a Fan  
Years ago

lol its ok for other teams to rest players or imports but of course there "something" more to it cos its 36ers

anyway its preseason so who cares what rotations or lineups teams use, all the teams will want to limit minutes and try to reduce injury so why play all the players each game?

Reply #876596 | Report this post

Spinning  
Years ago

No, there's something more to it, because there’s something more to it.

I can’t comment on why other teams rested players - if in fact they did - because I don’t know anything about that.

I can comment on this one, because I know it to be true. I’m a semi-anonymous poster on hoops, I know, so my words worth a grain of salt.

Doesn’t mean it’s not true - there’s more than one person out in the basketball circles of Adelaide close to the team saying it.

Reply #876603 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

no.
will be hard-pressed to make the finals

Reply #876620 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

This feels like the best 36ers side for a while atleast with the local content but the imports are yet to show they will make any noise but it's hard not to think that Dech, McCarron and Ice H can’t make the big plays when they need them and get this side in winning positions.

DJ is still a nightmare and if they get a full season out of Bairstow then why can’t they?

Are any of the imports All NBL caliber because they feel like a repeat of Brisbane from a few seasons back where they were wings that took court time off one another and neither were worthy of starting.

Reply #876622 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:00 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754