Isaac
Last month

Blitz: Wildcats vs JackJumpers

Blow-out win for Perth.

What's the story with Mikhailovskii?

Topic #49465 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Last month

Could the Jacks beat the 1988 Geelong Supercars?

Reply #877312 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

"What's the story with Mikhailovskii?" This is a new discovery? No. Done nothing in the Blitz.

Reply #877316 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Last month

Same negative nancy anon, from the other thread, who gives indication of not knowing the sport indepth?

Of any Next Star this season actually thought he would be the best. But I'm probably wrong. Doesn't seem like a take-over-the-game guy, and doesn't have the tools for that. Not a dominant personality either. Australia wouldn't be an easy transition from Russia, like it would be for US kids

Reply #877319 | Report this post

Isaac  
Last month

I'm asking those who've watched the games why he's done nothing in the Blitz? Poor skills? Too young? Too slight? When it was announced, I wondered if he'd be their X-factor but maybe more factor.

Reply #877321 | Report this post

AngusH  
Last month

I didn't see the Cats-JJ game where he looks like he got decent mins, but I watched both the first two games and when I checked the box score I realised I didn't even notice him on the court.

Reply #877327 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

I have been to all but 1 JJ's games.
Never impressed at all. Never demands the ball, in warm up lack lustre and simply looks disinterested.
I saw Ball play here and everyone knew he could play. Chalk and cheese. I have seen lots of basketball over the years and I for one don't rate him at all.
NS, no way. Unless he's laying down until the season starts and why would he?
A bust like a lot of the JJ's selections.

Reply #877364 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Ball wasn't good in Lithuania, did good in Australia, similar cultures, it’s a complete cultural change for the young Russian, hopefully he settles down and shows something.

Reply #877368 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Dunk.com.au - Custom basketball uniforms
Punch - insightful time tracking
Beam Orders - a quick, simple order and payments site for your business.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:25 pm, Sun 5 Dec 2021 | Posts: 905,882 | Last 7 days: 585