Phil Inn
Years ago

Team Pay - Willetton

Having never used it myself I see Willetton has enforced that next year if you are to play in their seniors social league you have to pay now using the app "team pay". No cash no eftpos.

Wanted to know if any one has used team pay and how they find it.

Also want to know if anything finds this to be an annoying exercise. In all my time playing in social seniors leagues never once have we had an issue paying be it cash of eftpos, this just doesnt seem necessary and in typical fashion of late the email we recieved comes across quite rude and offers no explenation why. It may all be for a good reason but I just cant wrap my head around why we cant still just pay cash or via eftpos, the app has a 2 star rating for christ sakes.

Topic #49495 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Less staff costs.

It's a money maker for Associations. Same or higher cost to customer, more profit for less service for the Association.

Reply #877882 | Report this post

-  
Years ago

no problems at all - i think a good education and assistance program at the start saves a lot of negativity.
It would be good if the app had a reminder link to a calendar or sports TG - so say on the monday you received a reminder "game this Thursday unpaid for" or similar

Reply #877883 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bendat seniors uses it, it's great, no more chasing up teammates, everyone pays equally at the time.

Reply #877884 | Report this post

Phil Inn  
Years ago

Thank you, cleared up my concerns a little bit hearing some positive stuff. Now to try and convince my team I guess.

Just wish they gave teams a choice in the matter if they don't want to use it.

Reply #877885 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Team Pay is great, saves a lot of hassle if you organise the team. Get on board

Reply #877887 | Report this post

Bball  
Years ago

We don't have Team Pay but use Teamo which is similar. It's not too bad unless you're the team manager. Ours enables us to send out reminders and compulsory to pay on the night. Whoever pays with the app has to wait three days for everyone's payment to clear. So one person will basically pay for everyone's game fee until the money is processed through the app. So if you've got $$ to carry the team until their payment is transferred from the app then you'll be fine. Can take 3 days to clear.

Reply #877898 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cockburn used it too. Enforced it more than 12 months ago with no issue.

Reply #877899 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:34 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754