Anonymous
Years ago

PAC v Saints

Did anyone go to the game on friday night?
tell you what the atmosphere at those games is like nothin else, maybe the Athens organisers should get in touch with these kids!

think i might give Brian a call Re: Sam Iley's 3 point shooting.....! and Chris Donaldsons Dunk! Magnificent!

Topic #495 | Report this topic

kdfha  
Years ago

I was at the game...Nobody understnads what an intercol is like until you've experienced it. I'll be going every year, even when ive finished school!

Reply #4151 | Report this post

Am i Right?  
Years ago

first thing pac are like the most up the selves team. if any1 was at the open KO rounds at morphetvale you would of noticed in the pasadena and pac game no 1 were going for pac and same with rest of them games.

Reply #5662 | Report this post

Joe Shmoe  
Years ago

thats because 90% of the supporters went to pasadena...and the captain of pac had pissed off every other player in the tournament

Reply #9417 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:45 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754