sixers fan
Years ago

channel 10 basketball

is it my imagination or have channel 10 actually been putting effort into their sixers stories. last year their stories were boring to watch and boring to listen to.

but, last night the dusty story looked unreal. they had a camera down low (instead of the boring up high shots) great shots of him ripping it up, and i was actually interested in the story.

a couple of weeks ago some guy did i story on jacob holmes superstitions for ten. that too was good.

it's a shame 7 and 9 don't do the same. they keep dishing out the same old grand-stand footage and boring sixers dribble.

now im gonna tape channel ten stuff so i can watch it again.

keep it coming ten.

Topic #4957 | Report this topic

known to all  
Years ago

might help with the fight for free to air

Reply #57000 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

9 and 7 are only interested in the sports that they cover on their channels. Channel 10 actually gives a full sports overview on sports tonight. Keep up the good work 10! Sports Tonight is my favourite show!

Reply #57014 | Report this post

Rodman  
Years ago

Yep 10 are doing well with their Basketball stories
Keep it up 10

Reply #57040 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Channel Ten with the hour news format have a longer sport section than the other two channels, consequently allowing them to put more effort and have longer stories on the sports. Mark Aiston has always been a big fan of the 36ers.

PS Who would be devestated if Sports Tonight wasn't on TV?

Reply #57070 | Report this post

ShutUp!!  
Years ago

I got p****d off, when they cut the Friday Night edition back from an hour to 30 mins. Don't vene suggest they take Sports Tonight off.
Only way I could consider accepting it, would be if Sandra Sully incorporated the Sports results in the late news and she did it in a swimsuit!

Reply #57075 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the dusty story was great, but how did they get such good shots, and the other stations didn't? normally it looks like a foxtel game, but they did something different, it made the story look more interesting. dusty would have been loving it, seeing all his domination.

keep it up 10.

p.s. i second the motion that sandra sully wears a swimsuit on tv from now on

Reply #57157 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i heard that foxtel and channel ten had a falling out, and they now have to use their own cameraman and not any foxtel video. that would explain alot. but it seems it has been for the best.

Reply #57166 | Report this post

DJM  
Years ago

Is the falling out related to deals associated with the upcoming football rights?

Reply #57169 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:04 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754