SandyStrikesAgain
Two years ago

Josh Giddey AND Dyson Daniels NBA All Star Rising Stars

It's happening - both Josh Giddey and Dyson Daniels have been selected to the NBA All Star Rising Stars challenge.

Topic #49701 | Report this topic

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Two years ago

I don't understand the new rules on this. So it's rookies and G league players now?

Either way it's a fair wrap for both

Reply #883813 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

Ball and Tate in also.

Reply #883816 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

Including the Ignite kids is just another carrot for them to bypass overseas leagues.

Reply #883824 | Report this post

Cram  
Two years ago

12 rookies, 12 sophomores and 4 Ignite players divided into 4 teams of 7 and playing a mini tournament. There's also some other weird mini tournament within there that might be 2 on 2 or something. Its all a bit convoluted but seeing Daniels get in I'm happy to see how it turns out

Reply #883825 | Report this post

Monix  
Two years ago

Fair Aussie rep too. Aside from Giddey and Daniels, Ball & Tate in there as well, former NBL'ers.
Good advertising for our league/country.

Reply #883915 | Report this post

Narendra  
Two years ago

Giddey and daniels are both products of the nba academy, the nbl had absolutely fuck all to do with their development lol. And lamelo prolly came here just to increase his draft position by dominating a shit league. So no, no advertising at all.

Reply #884174 | Report this post

RocketsFan  
Two years ago

I think NBL is such a good Avenue for prospective NBA stars.

A little disappointed Daniels didn't take it. But he has to do what's best for him.

Playing in the rising stars game is definitely a huge incentive for the young kids. Lucky there's only 4 spots.

I still think NBL is a great Avenue for young stars.

Train with professionals, English speaking country, Get a decent wage.

Reply #884502 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:04 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754