Anonymous
Two years ago

I want to win title this year: Roth

Scott Roth has outlined his lofty ambitions for the Tasmanian team:

"I said from day one I want to win a championship this year. I want to be in the playoffs this year," JackJumpers coach Scott Roth said.

"It might be far-fetched to some, but you're in professional sports and you're just trying to win every game you possibly can and develop this franchise.

"We'll see where it all ends at the end of the day, but we're here to compete, we're here to go after people, make people uncomfortable and we'll just see how it all shakes out."

Topic #49727 | Report this topic

Perthworld  
Two years ago

Good on him.

Being at the Wildcats would have taught him a lot about a winning culture.

Reply #884597 | Report this post

Hermann  
Two years ago

More and moor this I'd positivity St it's most possitive... said my second favourite team.. need the wonderful sixers to get some of this attitudes into there system...love mission impossible and who dares win.. this is pro sport..if ain't backing yourselves then got to ask who is backing yourselves ....like my job at Coles if I don't stack the shelves then who does ... if I do I know job is dune..sixers let take leaf from jumpjackers and give me more of the united and Perth game attitude... weapons in the trolley so as to speak so set no limits and so what the end result..

Reply #884599 | Report this post

Crackers65  
Two years ago

Wow Hermann, that is so insightful.

Reply #884600 | Report this post

Aon  
Two years ago

For the f... of me I have not a clue what Hermann mate you are babbling on about. Guessing you can intrepret because it's just crap to me. Feeling like the shelf only half full dude.

Reply #884601 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Two years ago

Hermann's comments be like ""We can't bust heads like we used to—but we have our ways. One trick is to tell them stories that don’t go anywhere like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so I decided to go to Morganville which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So, I tied an onion to my belt which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel. And in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. ‘Give me five bees for a quarter,’ you’d say. Now, where were we? Oh, yeah! The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt which was the style at the time. They didn’t have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones.""

Reply #884602 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

I thought School holidays were over! Another poster into the "never read" category

Reply #884604 | Report this post

CT  
Two years ago

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Reply #884607 | Report this post

Aon  
Two years ago

ME rhank you kind sir...I too am a fan of onions and the positive vibes dangling onions give.. always nibble on a celery stick too when feeling tense has proved to a blessing on the train...seems we are like kindred spirits.. maybe we met on tinder...

Reply #884610 | Report this post

Curtley  
Two years ago

Needs to be on a t shirt hermann

Reply #884620 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

Hermann is a gentleman and a scholar.

Reply #884623 | Report this post

Narendra  
Two years ago

This guy is an idiot. Really needs to have some realistic expectations and goal. Totally delusional.

Reply #884628 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Two years ago

Nareda seems to have a fixation on the legitimacy of other people's goals lol.

There's a saying "shoot for the moon and even if you miss you'll be among the stars".

I think that applies for both Ingles and Roth

Reply #884633 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Two years ago

All the best to Roth, would be a fantastic story if he does do it.

There's nothing wrong with aiming high, while we are there :

- I want to win $60m tonight.
- I want a 3 way with Emily Ratajkowski and Jennifer Hawkins.
- I want to punish China for Corona virus.

Reply #884644 | Report this post

Scout  
Two years ago

Good things to aim for Lovebroker - what are you going to do to make them happen?

Reply #884645 | Report this post

Narendra  
Two years ago

@lovebroker, you are just proving my point at how idiotic and delusional roths comments are.

Reply #884646 | Report this post

Hermann  
Two years ago

Roth not delusional because he us espousing high achievement levels...in 5th and building seems really step is puch for thre ship....he is driven for success princess..
So get aboard

Reply #884649 | Report this post

Narendra  
Two years ago

@Hermann, you are clearly the thickest brick here so I'd shut up if I were you.

Reply #884656 | Report this post

Hermann  
Two years ago

Narendra not sure your track of bb iq contributts to much worthwhile discussion.... and think you being nasty pasty calling me a thick bracket.. I pride myself of thoughtful insight so please be nicer to me please... I don't won't to upset people with opions which not like mind.. in basketball

Reply #884657 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two years ago

I hear there shopping for another player, I think he's a Tasmanian.

Reply #884673 | Report this post

Narendra  
Two years ago

Someone on this forum is posing as me to rile people up, the "narendra" who has posted comments in this thread is not me.

Reply #884722 | Report this post

RobT  
Two years ago

Narendra, there are 2 of you? Ouch!

Reply #884737 | Report this post

Narendra  
Two years ago

@robt, yeah, it's not me. What do I do to stop people posting as me.

Reply #884751 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:09 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754