RobT
Two years ago

Sydney v Brisbane 13/02/2022

Opportunity for Brisbane to climb back up the ladder but everything will need to go well for them to make it 1/1 against the Kings. Sydney are playing better and more consistent of late and Moss hasn't been the difference that Brisbane needed while Adams has been for the Kings.

Last win for the Bullets was great considering that they were missing Sobey but LP was the only one to step up. Bullets will need it all from all their spots to win this.

If both teams play well, this will be a beauty!

Topic #49743 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Two years ago

Quarter time, Brisbane by three, that'll be the only time they lead from here.

Reply #885046 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Scrapp game, refs are not helpful.

Reply #885049 | Report this post

RobT  
Two years ago

No Sobey again. Bullets doing ok. Syd, slightly more ok-er.

After that Buford tech, under the Bullets basket, maybe 4 Sydney fouls not called on the rebounds. Could be the same call, "blow your whistle, should have come from Duncan.

By the way, stats are showing 5pfs against Sydney to 14 against Brisbane.

Reply #885053 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

16 to 5 the foul count against Brisbane, refs favouring kings. The love for cooks from commentary is ridiculous, good player yes but certainly not second coming of lebron James.

Reply #885054 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

3/4 time and fouls 20 to 6 on the floor against Brisbane, Buford also had a tech. Refs clearly got their money on kings.

Reply #885055 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Buford complaining a couple fouls gone against kings and asking refs for help. Nbl refs this season is poor

Reply #885056 | Report this post

Bol  
Two years ago

Refs trying to even the foul count in the last quarter

Reply #885057 | Report this post

Bol  
Two years ago

Oh my gravy!

Reply #885058 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

What a fluke by Sydney there at the end.

Reply #885059 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

Sick and1 dunk before that play however.

Reply #885060 | Report this post

Bol  
Two years ago

Nice poster by Adams for the win

Reply #885061 | Report this post

Bol  
Two years ago

Brisbane fell asleep in the last 20 seconds

Reply #885062 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Brisbane threw it away. Refs review certainly helped Sydney. Brisbane did well considering no Sobey. Kings bench was the difference. Bruce plus 16, Glover plus 21. Cooks minus 13, DJ minus 13.

Reply #885063 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Two years ago

Cruddy game but a fun ending

Reply #885064 | Report this post

Bol  
Two years ago

They were lucky that the last review wasn't overturned. It looked like it was out of bounds off Adams for them to retain the last possesion

Reply #885065 | Report this post

Ben  
Two years ago

Bullets. Sigh.

Reply #885066 | Report this post

Bit of an injustice that Adams got the Kings home. He had generally been trash until that last 30 seconds.

Reply #885068 | Report this post

SixersFan  
Two years ago

Unfortunately for Brisbane Deng forgot to box out. A great example of not what to do if you want a chance of winning

Reply #885071 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Two years ago

That was officially dunk of the year.

Reply #885077 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

I know it was low scoring but I really enjoyed the game. Bullets playing without Sobey basically in front all game then that brainfart turnover I think by Drmic gave the Kings a chance when that massive dunk by Adams happened followed by the feed to the wide open Martin under the basket to beat the buzzer.

Drmic simultaneously looked like he both just woke up before the game started and had a big dose of angry pills too. Drmic's antics used to always give me a laugh when he played for the Sixers.

Reply #885082 | Report this post

AngusH  
Two years ago

I brought a large group along to the game, so I was happy to get one of the better endings to a game of basketball you'll see, given the rest of the match was pretty poor quality I thought.

Neither team ever really got going outside of some spurts of scoring here and there, and I thought the Kings in particular really whiffed on a bunch of good looks from outside and aside from Cooks' even the shoots around the basket just weren't dropping.

Reply #885084 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:49 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754