Peter
Two years ago

CJ Bruton out with Covid

It was reported today that CJ Bruton will miss this weekend's games because he has Covid.

Pearlman will be senior coach in his place, but will only arrive a few hours before the game because he is interstate for a family members funeral.

A tough break for coaches and the team

Topic #49806 | Report this topic

Uncle Dre  
Two years ago

Might help! Could not be much worse than they have been most of the year, or the last few years fir that matter.

Reply #886365 | Report this post

Hermann  
Two years ago

Time for asdistants to step up...seems cj been carrying bath tub and baby. Yes pearlmann had serious personal issues but think CJ has 2 or 3 other assistants. Going to need to a collective by dennis committee to get job done..sixers on court are determined... build building.. for everyone

Reply #886368 | Report this post

Frisbee14  
Two years ago

Gulp.....imagine if Petty is handed the whiteboard???

Reply #886371 | Report this post

Q Anon  
Two years ago

36ers said he had cancer last week now COVID , rough couple of weeks.

Reply #886372 | Report this post

AngusH  
Two years ago

Rough luck. And from what we've seen in the huddles on TV, I don't know that CJ is the problem re: the Sixers' woes.

Reply #886375 | Report this post

Wayville 74  
Two years ago

Mentioning Petty and the sixers in the same sentence is cringe worthy enough!

Reply #886376 | Report this post

Frisbee14  
Two years ago

I mean theoretically it could happen. If Pearlman is delayed who is next in line to the Iron Throne. Could be the first time in decades I believe that a player coach could happen. If not, get one of the club legends to make an appearance, might inspire some.
But if Petty coaches, I will never say 36ers again!

Reply #886382 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:19 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754