Fezlington
Years ago

Sixers keen on Schenscher

This was on the NBL website

If the Sixers get Schenscher......hand the title over to u guys now

Wednesday, November 2, 2005 - 11:38 AM
NBL, Adelaide Advertiser

The Adelaide 36ers have voiced their intentions to contact former NBA recruit Luke Schenscher the Adelaide Advertiser has reported.

Schenscher has become available to the free agent market following his release by the NBA's Sacramento Kings.

Schenscher's college career saw him in the starting five of Georgia Tech's 2004 NCAA championship runners-up. After going undrafted, he was signed by the Denver Nuggets but waived last month. Sacramento picked up Schenscher for the 2005 NBA season but released him this week.

Schenscher now appears likely to pursue lucrative opportunities in Europe however the 36ers have made it clear they would certainly be keen to speak him.

Coach Phil Smyth told the Advertiser's Boti Nagy the Adelaide club would try to speak with him to ascertain his plans and "stay in the loop".

Topic #4981 | Report this topic

MW  
Years ago

Why are we wasting time on this topic? He will NOT come to the 36ers

Reply #57223 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

Hey Fez ,

Arent you that tool that the Doctor shut down last week ?

Are you trying to stir shit again ?

Wildcats fan ?

Reply #57232 | Report this post

Jasmine  
Years ago

Sounds like a pipe dream, but Sixers management would be crazy not to atleast try.

Reply #57266 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The club and coach have been criticised in the past for not at least calling Bradtke, Mee and others. I don't know that they're expecting Luke to join the team right now, but it doesn't hurt to stay in touch as has been said.

Reply #57267 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

has Centrls approached him yet?

Reply #57273 | Report this post

Rodman  
Years ago

Centrls LOL who are they????
Sixers would be silly not too Chase him

Reply #57335 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Hey Skyhook......i think you are the tool with that name......mate, the Skyhook is something of a legend by none other than Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Fools like you shouldnt use it

I know Schenscher wont come to the NBL...why would he when he can earn millions in Europe

I just made the statement, get him and you got the title.....the 36ers would be fools not to chase this kid

Reply #57354 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

why would he want to come to the sixers if phil has never rated them in the offence.i prob think that if schensher ask phil if he could play for the sixers he would prob turn him down.

Reply #57358 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

I don't think he would cheeze, if phil can get Rees 5 ppg then Luke would get at least 15.

Reply #57393 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:12 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754