pattymillsMVP
Two years ago

Jock Landale beast mode

Jock didn't get the start with Poetl out (Pop has a grudge against Aussies after Team USA losses) but that didn’t concern Jock. Jock went super sayain and got 26-7-2-2 on 80% shooting.

Yep he’s the real deal.

Topic #49848 | Report this topic

Ben  
Two years ago

I'm assuming Jock didn’t get the start as the Spurs have to play their money man Collins.

Tbh Jock has generally outplayed him throughout the part of the season Collins has been available. He’s done well to remain patient and take his opportunities as they present themselves.

Reply #887097 | Report this post

Narendra  
Two years ago

He doesn't start games ( and rightfully so) because he's comically bad on defence, for someone who's supposed to be a center. And he balled in one game by fluke, calm the F down, what about all the other games where's he's failed miserably on both ends of the floor thus far?

"Pop holds a grudge against aussies after team usa losses"- lmao, so you think the winningest coach in nba hostory holds a grudge against aussies just because they beat them in a couple of insignificant, meaningless practice games...wow.you conspiracy theory mental gymnastic nutjobs are truly something else...but then again, i don't expect someone with a username "pattyymillsmvp" to come up with logical and rationale arguments...

Reply #887099 | Report this post

KWhite_Rulez  
Two years ago

Yeah he had a good game but he's not the real deal. As mentioned, his defence is abysmal. Poor rebounder. Played 35 minutes and looked like he needed to go on a drip.

Reply #887101 | Report this post

greggo999  
Two years ago

Haters out in force. Failed miserably on both ends? Bloke is shooting 52% from the field as a rookie.

Bad post defender, average pick and roll defender, ok on ball defender. Plenty worse players around in the NBA getting extended minutes. Definitely deserves to be in front of Collins, who adds nothing on offense and not much on defense himself.

Reply #887115 | Report this post

Narendra  
Two years ago

@greggo999

Yea right, a 26 yr old rookie, the oldest rookie in the league lmao

What was his fg% before this game? I sincerely doubt it was 52%

Haters? Only the greats have haters, son. "joke" landale is massively overrated by you blind aussie homers and is so trash that he isnt even worth hating on. Collins btw is coming off a really long injury layoff and will take time to get back to his pre injury level.

Reply #887126 | Report this post

KWhite_Rulez  
Two years ago

Yeah I don't think Jock is a joke and there are plenty of worst players in the league but I don't think he's the real deal as stated by the OP.

His flaws are real and numerous. I actually think he's playing too heavy and may benefit by being 10kg lighter. He'd be a better stretch 4 than a 5.

Reply #887128 | Report this post

McBlurter  
Two years ago

"What was his fg% before this game? I sincerely doubt it was 52%"

It's not that hard to figure out.

He's now FGM of 85, and FGA of 163.

Subtract 12 and 15 from each respectively, and you get 73/149... 49%

I hope that helps.

Reply #887178 | Report this post

mball  
Two years ago

Warriors vs Spurs on SBS Viceland at 10:30 this morning.

Reply #889226 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:10 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754