+
Two years ago

NCAA Tourney

who's your pick in men and women ?

Topic #49851 | Report this topic

Perthworld  
Two years ago

Gonzaga finally winning it would be nice.

Reply #887169 | Report this post

+  
Two years ago

how many aussies / kiwis in it ?

Reply #887184 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

No idea, I watch it for the basketball not nationalities.

Reply #887207 | Report this post

LC  
Two years ago

If you don't want to look up the Aussies yourself, here they are summarised for you:

The Aussie women dancing in 2022

The Aussie men dancing in 2022

Reply #887271 | Report this post

hoopie  
Two years ago

I may have the wrong impression but this year I don't think I’ve seen much recognition of the seniors in 'obviously lost’ games, like when one team is leading by 10 or more with under a minute to play.

In past years, there would often be a ‘strategic’ time-out to allow the seniors on both teams to play out the final minute, and for their contribution to be recognised by the fans.

These days, teams are fouling right to the last seconds, even if there’s only a tiny chance that they might still pull off a win. I can accept late fouling if it’s a close game, but not if it’s a blowout - what’s the point?

Reply #887990 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:47 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754