[email protected]

Topic #4986 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

DADA ID FOR ELIZABETH FERALS SOMEONE TOLD ME FROM GAWLER

Reply #59147 | Report this post

igotmadskills  
Years ago

I always find it interesting that people reply with anonymous, too scared to post your real name hey. You probably dont even now what spinners are or that latrell spreewell invented the spinning mag wheel and he has put that into a pair of shoes. I also wonder have you ever even played ball or are you just a wannabee groupee??

Have a look at www.dadasupreme.com and hover over footwear and see if you think the shoes are for people from Elizabeth.

there are just way too many crappy comedians around that think they are funny for my liking. Too many wasted posts that ruin the quality of sites like this

Reply #59155 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah i agree, stop being one

but he does have a point now lets get off the topic

Reply #59314 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

that guy was right, apart from the gawler bit, dada is for the posers, who would want to wear shoes whos brand is known for cheap crappy plasic clothes that homies wear?? and as for spinners, could you make it me obvious that youre trying to be a showpony??? seriously, you tell me one thing they do to improve your game, cause thats what im interested in, not having some skanky chicks looking at u while u TRY and play the game.

Reply #59463 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Once again VCfan ur on the button.

Reply #76665 | Report this post

jahanz  
Years ago

plz tell me frm where can i get the dada basketball sprees from plz do reply me on my email adress. i am ready to buy them frm anywhere at any cost just tell me the shop and the country and city and plz help me i have a match 2 win so plz reply me

Reply #196536 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:56 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754