TLEE
Two years ago

Local Junior Basketball Tournaments over Long Weekends 2022

Hi everyone
I wanted to ask if there was a local junior tournament over a long weekend that my u12 boys team could travel to an make a basketball trip.

They are only a local team (no rep players) but love the game and I would like them to travel around each long weekend to experience the game (and have some fun too)

I cannot find a directory for all the local tournaments within a calendar year so hoping someone can help point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance

Topic #49953 | Report this topic

Anon  
Two years ago

What state?

Reply #889679 | Report this post

+  
Two years ago

a lot of tournaments around the place - just depends where, when and what level tourney.

Association calendars have been difficult to manage last couple of years due to COVID cancellations etc.

Best thing is to speak with any organizers and check what grade you are signing up for.

Reply #889680 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:28 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754