Sebastian
Two years ago

Perth Wildcats - Win or go home

It's all up to Perth now. Will the pressure be too much.

Topic #49983 | Report this topic

Hendo8888  
Two years ago

35 straight years of Playoffs. All comes down to one game to keep the streak alive.
I'd never bet against Perth or Bryce Cotton in a clutch game though.

Reply #890209 | Report this post

Ben  
Two years ago

Pulling for Phoenix so bad. Respect the Cats, but Jackies making the playoffs would be an awesome story for the league.

Then you get the Cats revenge season

Reply #890215 | Report this post

KET  
Two years ago

Wonder if ScoMo will pork barrel some $ to Phoenix to lose the game and protect his namesake/win the WA vote?

Reply #890223 | Report this post

Yup  
Two years ago

Feels like the wheels have fallen off in Perth...

That being said, human nature indicates they have more to play for than opponent…

Reply #890237 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Perth will stand up, I'm sure of it, SEM very unbalanced side, imports overrated.

Perth by 12.

Reply #890250 | Report this post

Billy Bob  
Two years ago

It will be a case of which career foul prone big gets in foul trouble first or not at all.

Season and streak on the line, Hodgson more to play for, so my bet is it will be him to have two clumsy fouls in the first quarter and have the look of shock on his face like he's just been wet willy’d be the court announcer

Reply #890251 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:38 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754