Anonymous
Years ago

Drummers

The drummers were great weren't they!!!

awesome that the Sixers introduced drummers.

Topic #5004 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Defintly think the drummers add to the atmospohere, think they need someone with a big cymbel though for those foul shots.

Reply #57472 | Report this post

Jasmine  
Years ago

The Drummers are great, I love what they bring to the atmosphere.

Reply #57481 | Report this post

illicit  
Years ago

they just need to have more of a routine an actually watch the games, some fouls shots they make heaps of noise then others only 1 or two of em are banging on the drums. They should get a trumpet or somethin out there too. we need to annoy the hell out of other teams. it good to see the sixers adding to the atmosphere, this years new ideas rock an they will only get better i reckon

Reply #57485 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

cow bells! think they still need to know when to just let the crowd do their thing. Sometimes they drum against the crowds clapping, but as a whole its been a great thing at the games.

Reply #57487 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the drummers are good

Reply #57524 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah i agree... seems like sometimes the crowd gets drowned out by the drumming and dont feel like that are contributing that much to the noise etc.

Reply #57531 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The drummers should try to time their noise during the free throws to when the player is just about to release their shot rather than going hammer and tongs all the way through his setup. I think they will get a much improved result from this (if you know what I mean!). The addition of a cymbol or trumpet at this time will certainly increase their "entertainment value"!!

Reply #57722 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:40 am, Sun 21 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754