Dunkman
Two years ago

Free agents

Smarter people than me can please list who is not contracted. Short off season.

Topic #50066 | Report this topic

Anon  
Two years ago

https://spatialjam.com/contracttracker

Reply #891991 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Ok thanks for that, who on that list should your team be interested in.

Reply #892024 | Report this post

Andrew  
Two years ago

http://aussiehoopla.com/nbl-free-agent-tracker/

Reply #892057 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Newley returns to United, should have played more in game 3 when Goulding was out.

Reply #892348 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

A bit surprising I thought United might clear out some of the oldies like Newley & Barlow you can put up with them being there when you're winning titles but not when you're getting knocked out of the SF's. Plenty of fat could be trimmed from that roster like Prewster and Dalton too.

I genuinely believe after the 2021 title the powers that be at United decided they were going to start adhering to the salary cap from now on.

Reply #892350 | Report this post

Isaac  
Two years ago

From Andrew Price:

NBL Free Agent list is out with a ton of action:

D.Vasiljevic declines player opt.
I.Davidson has team opt. declined
C.Liu opts out
A.Drmic declines mutual opt.
I.Le'Afa takes player opt.
T.Smith-Milner has team opt. declined
Z.Qi declines player opt.
Abercrombie re-signed with NZ.

Reply #892351 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

Zhou Qi's the big one there he was never going to come back it was said the only reason he left China and took a punt on the NBL and no doubt a pay cut was in the hope of getting called up to the NBA. It didn't happen so no point sticking around playing for peanuts, relatively speaking.

Very surprised Drmic opted out of the last year of the 3 year deal he signed with the Bullets. Perhaps he has another slightly longer deal with them lined up, I wouldn't have thought there would be a big market for him after these past two years there.

Reply #892353 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

@ Zodiac, agree with you on Drimic.

Reply #892360 | Report this post

Scout  
Two years ago

D.Vasiljevic - to Europe ?

A.Drmic declines mutual opt - interesting one reckon Zodiac is right has to be an extra year or so with Brisbane

Reply #892363 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:39 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754