Anonymous
Years ago

18 2s summer 2005/2006

wats every 1s thoughts on the season so far?

Topic #5008 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sturt 2 will take this out.

Reply #57495 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

except they only beat forestville last night by 2 points.

Reply #57510 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

it was a good game last night eagles vs sturt 2, eagles were unlucky to lose really

Reply #57532 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Both Tigers teams are no hopers, they will both be trying for the wooden spoon.

Reply #57536 | Report this post

SomeOneElse  
Years ago

how have teams gone so far this season...?

Reply #57557 | Report this post

eagle  
Years ago

unfortunate 4 eagles...by the way....was this team eagles- blue or gold....Thankyou....

Reply #57574 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who cares! get a life!

Reply #57576 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It was the Eagles Blue team

Reply #57581 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Wat were other scores this wk??

Reply #57690 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ONE SOUTHERN TEAM WON BY A POINT ON THE BUZZER(LUCKY SHOT) THE OTHER SOUTHERN TEAM GOT PUMPED BY 40ISH BY NORTH.

Reply #57806 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

north 2 beat centrals by 30ish

Reply #57861 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hey nutter do you go to cabra?

Reply #57894 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

HA ha North2 beat Sothern they are doomed to finish last.

Reply #58092 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

nah m8 i dont go 2 cabra guess again!!!
hey man north 2 are 3 and 0 y does that suddenly make southern so bad

Reply #58255 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

let me refraise that y does them loosing to north 2 make southern so bad when north 2 r 3 and 0

Reply #58259 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lol u are thinking of adam nutter from cabra its not him lol i have been confused by this dude a fair bit to

Reply #58262 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Has the standard of 18 Div2 gone down. Comparing it to last season the players are less athletic and have a lower skill level. I reckon all the teams that do not finish top ten should be relegated to div3. So that the standard of the comp will go up because some teams look good when they beat a terrible teams when they are really not.

Reply #58348 | Report this post

sam_24  
Years ago

#58348,
obviously its only the beggining of the season and ur comparing a whole bunch of first year 18s (thats basically what 2s r made up of)to a pretty strong unda 20's 1st years, off course there not gonna b as athletic or betta bcos there 2 years younger than them, by the end of the winter season it would be tha same standard as last year, however i do agree that sometimes will definately struggle, due to the fact that they hav 2 teams in, sam.

Reply #58375 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what are the eagles teams like, especially the gold team? the div 1s r surposed to be really strong so are the 2s gonna be the same?

Reply #58392 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How about North, i only know that one of their sides is very strong but what about the other teams. The other teams i have observed is Norwood they definitely have the ability to play but they do not give enough to win. Saw the game against one of the South teams and i thought they might have won the game they clearly played well.

Reply #58404 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

forestvilles div 1 boys r gonna b real contenders again, they've gotta lot of playas still comin back so there'l b a few kids that r div 1 material that'l com down and help out 2 make the eagles blue team a pretty strong unit.

Reply #58418 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

eagles two div 2 teams are screwed, they were better off entering 1

Reply #58419 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so was just about every1 else buddy, what club is gonna hav 2 teams in the top 5 at the end of the year? no1.

Reply #58567 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There are 2 teams labeled "Blue" and "Gold", Blue is the stronger side, If you wern't performing in blue, you would get dropped to gold.

The teams aren't even like North and Sturt.

Reply #58568 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Southern should have 1 team instead of two it makes the club look whack. If they can make one strong team they will be a contender next season. Sturt all needs to do the same to make a dominant unit for the next season.

Reply #58668 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anonymous #58567...im pretty sure forestville had both their 18 div 2 teams in the finals in both summer and winter last season.

Reply #58670 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

div 1 Forestville will be fine when their big guy returns. Until then they look very unsettled and struggle to score without him inside.

Reply #59390 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

centrals drew with forrestville (gold i think),centrals were winning all the way through the game and then ran out of legs..

Reply #59392 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

so both sturt team are fairly even??

Reply #59393 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

yeh, its sturt2 vs sturt1 this wk, gunna be a good game

Reply #59458 | Report this post

SI_1_^  
Years ago

North 1 r a pretty a tough team to play against, congrats on a 5-0 start?

Reply #59718 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

any predictions on top four/five or is it too early?

Reply #59949 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

North 1
North 2
Sturt 1
Sturt 2
Forestville

Top 5 for me

Reply #59951 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Forestville Blue that is

Reply #59952 | Report this post

SI_1_^  
Years ago

yeh, spot on the predictions (#59951) anonymous. that will probly b the likely finalists.

Reply #60070 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hmmm sturt 2 ?

Reply #60131 | Report this post

SI_1_^  
Years ago

Sturt 2 had a dissapointing 29 pt loss to Sturt 1...

Reply #60173 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

another draw for centrals

Reply #60353 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

north1 r a gd team they just all havnt clicked as a team yet. saturday nitte shld b a gd game both norths teams playing 4 top spot and bragng rites aswell. both teams are very strong and well b a close game.

Reply #60691 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

in my opinion the winner of this weeks north showdown will finish top loser to finish second

Reply #60692 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nar sturt 1 should finish 2nd. When they play well, aka, like last friday they won't loose.

Reply #60695 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

then who will come first obviously one of the north teams but surly north will go 1 - 2, i admit sturt 1 are a good unit and play well but when my team played them we beat them by 7 didn't play great ball so i can't see them in top two come seasons end even if they pick up there game!!!!

Reply #60790 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

and we didnt play great ball**

Reply #60791 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

i dont really rate sturt 1, what are sturt 2 like??

Reply #60858 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

sturt 1 play better as a team and have better overall skills but sturt 2 are very strong under the basket probly only being out muscled by north 1

Reply #60865 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

sturt 1 play better as a team and have better overall skills but sturt 2 are very strong under the basket probly only being out muscled by north 1

Reply #60866 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey nutter wat was the score last friday in the north 1 north 2 game. nah jks man but north 1 r very strong under the basket and hav to gd guards. They will b a strong team this yr

Reply #60985 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who do you think will round off top 5? Will forestville make that 5th position? With 2 Really tall guys I havent seen much before who can play and a very decent starting 5. What do you think?

Reply #61020 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If they have their full team (depends on their country players)then they will be very hard to stop.

Reply #61066 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sturt 1 moves into second spot. I think the positions now is how the final positions will be.

Reply #61067 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sturt 1 wont stay 2nd for long cos they got north 1 this wk. both north teams will take top 2 spots cos theyre really strong

Reply #61409 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

North 1 and 2 will finish top 2

Reply #61410 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sturt 1, when they have the div 1 players playing for them will fairly strong.

Reply #61446 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

why would they have div 1 players playing for them, shouldnt they be in div 1???

Reply #61447 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Strut 1 r a gd team north 1 only just beat them and there unluck cause if they played north2 again i think they wld beat them. unless a suprise loss 4 the resrt of the season north 1 shld finish top but u never no with this diva team mite step up 1 week and beat them

Reply #61487 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no not if country players turn up or if the team doesn't have enough players.

Reply #61496 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i watched the two forrestville teams play last friday and both team aren't bad. Blue are the stronger team but the gold team have some great guards. It looks like one team with height and the other team with some good guards.

Reply #61598 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

North2 are a guard team and get most steals i have ever seen they dont have big gys but they get a lot of fast break points. So if teams take care of the ball and reduce lob passes u will cut down the area they do their most scoring and give them a big problem.

Reply #61677 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ladder is up, unless there are some big upsets both North Teams should finish 1,2 and Sturt 1 third. However 4th is still up in the air, Norwood, Sturt 2 and Forestville Gold can all make.

However I'm tipping Norwood will because they have two very winnable games and two 50/50 games against both Forestville teams.

Sturt 2 may if they loose this week but win their remaining games, the same with Forestville Gold.

Reply #61730 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

big upset, one of the southern teams, (the worse one i think) drew with the good forrestville team!!!

Reply #71424 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:36 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754