Isaac
Two years ago

NBA Eastern Conference Finals: Heat vs Celtics

Butler takes the Heat to 1-0 with 41 points, 9 boards, 5 assists, 3 blocks and 4 steals.

Heat down Lowry. Celtics missing Smart and Horford. Great matchup, especially if each team can regain their outs.

Excellent post-season with no clear favourite.

Topic #50082 | Report this topic

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Come on the heat.

Reply #892397 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Two years ago

Very very dissapointed with the Celtics third quarter collapse.

Heat took all the punches the C's had and responded.

Will having Smart and Horford back make that much of a difference on the offensive end?

Reply #892400 | Report this post

Yup  
Two years ago

Could almost call this a schedule loss for the Celtics coming off game 7.

The Horford protocols thing is super weird

Reply #892410 | Report this post

Gus3232  
Two years ago

If anyone would like an education in "home cooking", check this last quarter of game three. It's remarkable.

Reply #892581 | Report this post

turnerman321  
Two years ago

Hey guys, so what's your prediction about this match-up? it's 2-2 now, but i think Heat takes this in the next 2 games. Let me know what you think :)

Reply #892714 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

Good luck to anyone trying to figure out one of the most random playoff series of all time.

Reply #892724 | Report this post

Cram  
Two years ago

These conference finals havent been good. There's been some good individual performances, and generally one team with a good defensive effort, but its been blowouts all over the place.

I think the Celtics will get over the line here. They just have more guys showing up more often. The Heat not bringing their D and intensity a couple of times is quite telling. I think they're running on fumes

Reply #892728 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:30 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754