Isaac
Two years ago

Breakers retain Will McDowell-White

Topic #50098 | Report this topic

Mystro  
Two years ago

Awesome news!
Super stoked they managed to get him to stick around for another season especially as I'll probably get to go to home games this coming season and watch him do his thing.

Reply #892684 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Two years ago

Great signing for NZ.

Reply #892686 | Report this post

Hopefully he can get a good run and develop more consistency. His best is very good.

Reply #892687 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Very good signing, if Siva stays he should be off the bench, better for his ageing body and WMW can take control.

Reply #892692 | Report this post

NBLTigers  
Two years ago

I find it strange NZ brought him back. I remember Will played well at the start of the season when Siva was out. Once Siva came back it wrecked the team rhythm I thought. Breakers need to make sure they sign import shooting guard and a import forward/centre.

I wish Will signed with Brisbane because Nathan Sobey is better starting at the Two then McDowell plays along Sobey at the Point.

Reply #892699 | Report this post

KET  
Two years ago

Trust the man to be your guy, don't share his position with an import

Reply #892711 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

Good on the Breakers but never really got the hype around WMW. With Wetzell's departure if Delany leaves too they're going to be in real trouble.

Reply #892716 | Report this post

Sebastian  
Two years ago

The game v Brisbane in Cairns with the distance pass shows his basketball IQ isn't great

Reply #892717 | Report this post

Anonymightymouse  
Two years ago

Have WMW start at PG and have an import combo so he isn't carrying the full load.

Reply #892719 | Report this post

A  
Two years ago

Delany must leave NZ, after a great 20/21 went backwards drastically this season due to shocking coaching. A player with a huge upside, 36ers should go hard after his signature.

Reply #892721 | Report this post

NikeAl79  
Two years ago

Great signing by the breakers. He should be the starting pg me it opens up there import spot

Reply #892723 | Report this post

Mystro  
Two years ago

Delaney isn't leaving the Breakers to play for Adelaide, he’s currently exploring options in Europe

Reply #892725 | Report this post

KET  
Two years ago

Apparently Delaney was too pricey for Perth so...

Santa mentioned on OT that he's keen for Euro being an artsy guy

Reply #892726 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:15 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754