Seb007
Years ago

Champion Partnership with Sixers

Champion announced a five year deal with the Sixers today.

http://www.adelaide36ers.com/news/6577article.asp

Topic #501 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Does this mean that the sixers now have to get their own sneaks or will And 1 still supply them?

Reply #4123 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

And1 is pulling out of the NBL, they are going to go back with their original format of sponsoring individual players IE the imports who are flashy.

One would think Farley will be in And1 shoes, unless of course the Sixers get a shoe sponsor and force him to wear something else.

Cheers, DJ

Reply #4144 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think Nike are their shoe sponsors and that Farley will still wear And1.

Reply #4168 | Report this post

lhguwir  
Years ago

i think they should wear old skool retro nike's. champion bball gear is generally sheizenhousen in comparison

Reply #4170 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Do Champion even do shoes? I thought they just did clothing.

Cheers, DJ

Reply #4173 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

why would you sign up with Champion??? worst gear of all time. they cant do any good designs (just look at their Australia gear). should have gone after Nike or something. if they get Nike shoes atleast they will have somethingon them that looks good.

Reply #5700 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:40 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754