I'm not going to call a winner as I haven't watched that much NBA this season, and almost no GSW. But I will make a few comments:
- Brown shouldn't be as turnover prone as he was against Miami, as I doubt the Warriors will be able to narrow the driving lanes as much and they can't be as physical as Lowry, Butler, etc were.
- Can Wiggins guard Tatum? If he can't, who else has a chance? If Warriors put Green on Tatum, how will Looney go against Horford?
- I feel like the Celtics size may be a problem for GSW as I'm not sure they can go small and play Green at centre without Tatum getting to the basket at will.
- If Horford doesn't run out of gas and dominates at centre, I think the Celtics have a great chance.
- Rob Williams has struggled to make an impact coming back from surgery, but he could be an x factor as GSW are nowhere near as physical up front as Miami and the Bucks were.
- The Celtics need to keep their concentration. They do have a tendency to go to sleep at times and the Warriors will punish defensive lapses far more harshly than the Miami Bricklayers.