Isaac
Two years ago

Illawarra Hawks sign Deng Deng

Topic #50117 | Report this topic

Zodiac  
Two years ago

So Harry Froling and Deng Deng have effectively been traded for each other for the second year in a row.

Deng Deng (Hawks-Bullets-Hawks)

Harry Froling (Bullets-Hawks-Bullets)

Reply #893099 | Report this post

Which team got the better deal?

Reply #893101 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Neither team, both can be good and both can be awful. Froling more power and slowness, Deng more athletic. Neither are starters imo.

Reply #893102 | Report this post

proud  
Two years ago

Deng just needs to get stronger, that Vic Law head butt and his reaction has tarnished his reputation beyond repair. There is no way that Perth fans won't boo the Fuck out of him for the rest of his career. It was unacceptable

Harry just needs to bust his arse, his work ethic appears to be as bad as anyone in the NBL but I'd still take Harry over Deng.

Reply #893104 | Report this post

KET  
Two years ago

" There is no way that Perth fans won't boo the Fuck out of him for the rest of his career. It was unacceptable"

Perth bubble much

Reply #893107 | Report this post

Sebastian  
Two years ago

I'm sure he has sleepless nights about Perth fans! Just like Grayson Allen is scared of Chicago fans.

Reply #893111 | Report this post

Isaac  
Two years ago

I think all the people who post threads about trades in the NBL were imagining something more exciting than this!

Reply #893114 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:10 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754