In the Know
Years ago

Quiznos or Subway?

Just had a quick look at sportingpulse and noticed some programs have been uploaded for some grades. What surprised me was that Quiznos are now on board as the junior sponsor.Better start taking off the Subway sponsor badges. Bit cheeky of Quiznos I think but thats business.

Topic #5012 | Report this topic

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

It was also a bit cheeky opening up stores about 50m away from subway almost everywhere.

Reply #57583 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Quiznos and Subway are both run under the same chain - Wendy's - if that helps anyone see why.

Reply #57586 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think you are mistaken. Yes, the same people that own Wendys own the Master Franchise for Quiznos. Subway run their own franchises.

Reply #57609 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe BASA employs someone who is keen on Quiznos getting bigger?

Reply #57610 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think that Fella's Gifts have proven that money can get you whatever kind of promotion you like.

Reply #57621 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

Quizno's shits on Subway! I wish Quizno's was everywhere!

Reply #57623 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

50m!!! In Pirie St the are right next door to each other.

and yes, Wendys doesnt own Subway. They are their own franchise.

Quiznos kicks arse!

Reply #57627 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

quiznos is da bomb baby

Reply #57653 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Hasn't Quiznos gone bust?

The West Lakes and Hindley Street stores are both closed.

Reply #57864 | Report this post

Misty  
Years ago

Subway all the way baby!
Although I haven't been to a Quiznos yet, mainly due to the fact that I have been told that they're crap. What can I say, I don't like to try new things.

Reply #57868 | Report this post

el_pri  
Years ago

what up with all this quiznos haters its true subway been in bussines for quite a while now but you have to admit quiznos tastes better ( MESQUITE CHICKEN WITH BACON )WHO CARES MONEY COMES AND GOES

Reply #68884 | Report this post

G  
Years ago

is quiznos good??.... my ma says sunway has crappy meat that's not good... is quiznos beta? and does any1 kno if the under 14 boys div 2 Eastern Mavericks Vs Central District Lions..... Who won???.... plz i wanna kno

Reply #71540 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:52 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754