Perth fan
Two years ago

Kings sign Kouat Noi

2 year deal ( second is club option)

Topic #50126 | Report this topic

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Yes I've heard the same. Make or break, he hasn’t been good though some say he’s nba material.

Reply #893310 | Report this post

101 annon  
Two years ago

Defense is going to be the key for him to get consistent minutes

Reply #893313 | Report this post

AngusH  
Two years ago

Good prospect to take a swing on I think, happy with this.

Reply #893316 | Report this post

CT  
Two years ago

One of three players I wanted gone for the Taipans. Flashes of brilliance but otherwise permanently injured or underperforming. Can't tell of there's some bad blood, if hasn't gotten the conditioning he's needed or if he's just not that bothered.

Reply #893339 | Report this post

proud  
Two years ago

I like Noi but he is one of those strange players that if he signs for your team then you can see the positives in it but if he leaves your club then you can see that as a positive also.

I think he could be really handy, I'd suggest as a spark off the bench but Makur Maker, Angus Glover and Ian Clark definitely have that role covered and Shaun Bruce can be annoyingly effective too

Reply #893351 | Report this post

Pablo Escobar  
Two years ago

Talks a big game, publically announced he was going to be NBL rookie of the year (didn't happen), now is saying he's going to be NBL1 North MVP. This has red flags all over it.

Reply #893454 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:42 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754