Dunk
Two years ago

Skal Labissiere to United

Word around town is that united are bringing in Skal Labissiere. Expected to be announced within next 2 or 3 weeks once Puerto Rico season is over.

Looks like JLA replacement

Topic #50136 | Report this topic

Saint23  
Two years ago

so are u say JLA is going to the nba

Reply #893456 | Report this post

AngusH  
Two years ago

Hmm interesting. Never panned out in the NBA but had potential as a stretch big, I think he'd do well in the NBL if he can stay out of foul trouble.

Reply #893458 | Report this post

Weedy Slug  
Two years ago

2 foul prone centres, oh o

Reply #893459 | Report this post

Yup  
Two years ago

Was big time in college

Reply #893460 | Report this post

NBLTigers  
Two years ago

Not a bad signing. Heard Damian Martin on SEN WA and he thinks United should sign him.

Once Skal understands the nbl rules he will be good.

I heard when he was a young child growing up in Haiti his families house fell on them during the Haiti earthquake. Lucky they all survived. Couldn't imagine that happening to someone.

Reply #893461 | Report this post

Cram  
Two years ago

I forgot about this guy.

I remember there was some buzz of him being a lottery pick and when he was available at 27 I was disappointed the Raptors didn't take him. They did, however, get Pascal Siakam, which just shows why I'd be a terrible NBA scout (and in fairness to me, so are most actual NBA scouts).

Seems odd for a guy who showed so much promise in those first couple of years would be gone once his rookie contract is finished.

Reply #893468 | Report this post

Kings  
Two years ago

Very talented big that had a high ceiling in the nba.

Reply #893487 | Report this post

Kp  
Two years ago

This is also not happening either

Reply #894195 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:14 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754