Cram
Two years ago

NBA Finals: Warriors vs Celtics, Game 5

I'm in the office today so cant watch as easily as when I'm at home which is frustrating.

Should be another cracker. I expect the Celtics to get it done. They've just had more contributors each game and Curry can't keep carrying the Warriors if he doesnt get the help.

Topic #50164 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Two years ago

Besides Curry, the Warriors are missing open shots, which shouldn't continue. And he's due free throws. But I'm joining you in suspecting the Celtics have a more reliable performance baseline.

And the Draymond distraction isn't going away.

Reply #893749 | Report this post

Cram  
Two years ago

Great defensive first half by the Warriors. To be updigits with Curry only having 10 is a good sign. Neither team shooting the ball well from 3. If either team can even get to their average shooting it'll make a big difference. Celtics just started to get going at the end of the half which could be telling.

Wiggins has been massive. 16 & 7 at the half. He's been the Warriors second best player in the series so far which is....its something!

Reply #893751 | Report this post

Cram  
Two years ago

Celtics now with 8 straight 3s and the game has been flipped. Warriors getting nothing going. Curry gonna have to Curry now.

Reply #893752 | Report this post

Isaac  
Two years ago

Wiggins wigged, as it turned out.

Warriors non-Klay starters went 0/19 3P!

Reply #893755 | Report this post

Cram  
Two years ago

Wiggins! that was incredible. He's doing such a good job taking advantage of the space he gets playing with Klay and Steph.

Reply #893757 | Report this post

LV  
Two years ago

Huge by Wiggins, and the Warriors were more composed

Earlier in the series Brown was dominant from that wing position and Tatum, whilst shooting poorly was still very influential in Game 3. Wiggins has now evened that up which has tilted everything in the Warriors direction

Reply #893758 | Report this post

Cake  
Two years ago

Continues the NBA playoff trend of role players being pretty good at home and pretty awful on the road. I thought the Celtics nailed the defensive game plan today. A lot will be made of regression to the mean for Curry in game 6, but what, 7? of his 9 3PA today were deep, well-contested, and out of rhythm. Yes we've seen him make those shots, but they're not the ones he hits at 45%.

Reply #893773 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:01 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754