Scout
Two years ago

JackJumpers sign import Rashard Kelly

Good intel AntAntAnt

https://twitter.com/JackJumpers/status/1539020226494595072?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Interesting signing, does not look like a prolific scorer but is strong at both ends of the court and athletic.

Topic #50184 | Report this topic

AntAntAnt  
Two years ago

Now for Doyle.

Reply #894107 | Report this post

Scout  
Two years ago

What are your thoughts on Rashard Kelly AntAntAnt?

Reply #894108 | Report this post

AntAntAnt  
Two years ago

He has experience from some high level Euro leagues. Not bringing him in for his scoring, but I think he can play the role that they wanted McIntosh to play, but clearly at a much much higher level. He was a wanted man in Europe.

Reply #894109 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Two years ago

Looks like a nice upgrade on Mckintosh

Reply #894111 | Report this post

Anonymightymouse  
Two years ago

Very similar numbers to McIntosh in France, but I think Rashard might translate better to the NBL. That said, he isn't the answer to having genuine coverage for Magnay the JJs were talking about.

Reply #894113 | Report this post

LV  
Two years ago

Based on the numbers, modest college career but has shown he can play in some good leagues

About to turn 27, so hopefully entering his prime and will make an impact for the JJs. Adams was a big loss. They need their imports to be good

Reply #894120 | Report this post

Him Javrilla  
Two years ago

If the other import is Doyle, I daresay Jackies have upgraded both import spots. Excellent recruiting. If they can get Magnay healthy then they're going to be tough to play against once again.

Reply #894123 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Two years ago

Doyle. Yes indeed

Reply #894154 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:23 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754