Aussiebballer
Two years ago

Any news on Aron Baynes?

Any news on if Aron is returning to playing basketball?

Topic #50189 | Report this topic

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Two years ago

That's the million dollar question. It's been nothing but silence on that front. No news of him working out with teams. Nothing.

Reply #894205 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Is he getting insurance money? It might be massive and at his age might be waiting for a resolution. Didn't something similar happen to Longley.

Reply #894206 | Report this post

Isaac  
Two years ago

He might just not want to play basketball for a bit.

Reply #894209 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Two years ago

"He might just not want to play basketball for a bit."

Possible but with every week, the door closes a little more. Turning 36 this year. Would only likely have one or two more seasons of professional basketball left you'd imagine.

Reply #894211 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

Is he getting insurance money? It might be massive and at his age might be waiting for a resolution. Didn't something similar happen to Longley.

It wouldn't be from an NBA team if so as Baynes was a free agent at the time he did the injury in Tokyo, Longley was still under contract to the Knicks for another three years at the time he retired.

Reply #894217 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Ok thanks.

Still might be some sort of money involved I would think, not certain how it all works, but at time of injury there was surely some sort of cover and being ex nba you would think it was quite large.

Reply #894230 | Report this post

Baller  
Two years ago

If fit and healthy Baynes would dominate in nbl

Reply #894414 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:44 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754