Magette-Weeks-Macdonald
Doyle-Kenyon
I?-Steindl-Mcdaniel
Mcveigh-Bairstow
Magnay-L?-Krslovic

Reply #894330 | Report this post

AngusH  
Two years ago

Looks like a strong signing. Based on his play in Europe he is a bit of a chucker from deep, but if he can shoot better than his clip in Turkey last season which was just a touch over .300 (he's been closer to .350 elsewhere) it should be just what the JJs need, and he looks like he can handle the ball and play some PG too.

Reply #894331 | Report this post

Scout  
Two years ago

Magette-Weeks-Macdonald
Doyle-Kenyon
I?-Steindl-Mcdaniel
Mcveigh-Bairstow
Magnay-L?-Krslovic

I'd swing McVeigh back to the 3, has been playing the 4 but I reckon he would be more comfortable at the 3.

Magette-Weeks-Macdonald
Doyle-Kenyon
McVeigh-Steindl-Mcdaniel
Kelly-Bairstow
Magnay-L?-Krslovic

Still a bit vulnerable at the 5, DP may need to be a big or Next Star?? Strong defensive team, hope Doyle / Magnay / McVeigh at 3 etc can add some scoring punch

Reply #894342 | Report this post

Anonymightymouse  
Two years ago

Tassie got great production out of their bench last season, they'll do the same next year. Either McVeigh or Kelly will be off the bench I think:

Magnay/Krslovic/Bairstow
McVeigh/Kelly
Kenyon/McDaniel
Doyle/Steindl
Magette/Weeks/Macdonald

Reply #894364 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:16 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754