booga
Years ago

Funny Paul Rees Posse

Heard u guys think u got game! Truth is while u got toohey there ur all chumps who talk a good game but cant back it up.So the navy seals are going to honour u with a opportunity to go 3 on 3 with us on our court, not these back yard pads ur use to at the next sixers game (wednesday the 16th)!
Oh and don't forget to bring ya mamma to wipe those tears away!!!!!

Topic #5020 | Report this topic

Paul Rees Posse  
Years ago

Booga, you are a hack! The Posse will own you & the rest of your seals.

You guys get schooled every week by little kids, you have even posted it yourself.

Has everyone seen the seals shoot around before a game? Terrible! The seals have one player i reackon that has even played the game, bizzy, that's it!

So the Posse will see you & the rest of the seals on the 16th.

Reply #57665 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Woah woah woah!!!
Think you might find there are a few of us who have played.

I think we should make this a little more interesting.....

Reply #57668 | Report this post

Paul Rees Posse  
Years ago

How so?

Reply #57670 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Not sure yet, But the losers should have some sort of penalty. Any suggestions?

Reply #57671 | Report this post

Paul Rees Posse  
Years ago

Hmmm, let me get back to ya skip. I'll speak to Bonz & see if he's got any suggestions, otherwise bogga will come in with some insane idea & trust me you don't want that.

Reply #57674 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

As long as theres no bottoms on show.

Who nows how much trouble that could cause!

Reply #57675 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

this is way too interlectual for me

Reply #57720 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

thedoctor's diagnosis - a good ol' fashioned seal clubbing. Mid-range hook shots on yo ass!

Seals, you better bring your mamma so you got some help on the boards. Yo mamma has a bigger butt than Tony Ronaldson.

Reply #57729 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Your words are gonna make this so much sweeter doc! So keep em coming!

Reply #57760 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Yo mamma thinks I'm pretty sweet. She says hi.

Reply #57765 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

yo mama so stupid it takes her 2 days to make 2 minute noodles.

Reply #57766 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Yo mamma's so fat, she rolled over and the tide came in.

Reply #57768 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

yo mama so fat she fell into the Grand Canyon....and got stuck!

Reply #57770 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

yo mamas so slow it takes her 3 hours to watch 60 minutes.

Reply #57772 | Report this post

yo mama's so fat, I rolled over three times, and I was still on the bitch!

Reply #57773 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Alright let's get off the mama jokes, 'caus I just got off yours!

Reply #57775 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Yo mama so fat when her beeper goes off, people thought she was backing up

Yo mama so fat she was floating in the ocean and spain claimed her for then new world

Yo mama so fat she had to go to Sea World to get baptized

Reply #57776 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

and the ultimate classic

Yo mama so fat she broke her leg and gravy fell out.

Reply #57777 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Yo mamma so fat, she spreads her butter with a cricket bat.

Reply #57778 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yo mama so fat when we went to KFC she asked for the bucket outside.

Reply #57779 | Report this post

Geewada Wankar  
Years ago

Your mumma so fat when she went to school she sat next to EVERYBODY!!!

Reply #57781 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Yo mama so fat she lay on the beach and people run around yelling Free Willy

Reply #57782 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yo mama so fat i got burnt by the light bulb!

Reply #57783 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Yo mama so fat she uses a mattress for a tampon.

Reply #57784 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Yo mama so fat when she got hit by a bus, she said, "Who threw that rock?"

Reply #57785 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

hmmmm, seems to have gotten a little out of control.
The main point is the The Navy Seals are going pulverise the Posse. End of Story.

Reply #57787 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Yo mammas so fat, when she went to the "All You Can Eat" you had to file a missing persons report, then her picture only fit on the milk truck!

Reply #57788 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Anyone running a book on the smackdown between the Posse and the Seals.

What are the odds?????

Reply #57796 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

Journo's Odds

Paul Rees Posse $1.01
Navy Seals $1000.00

Reply #57797 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I'll take a bet at those odds!!

Reply #57799 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So who are the seal's going to recruit as a seal for the day so they get a win?

Reply #57800 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

I'll bet against myself at those odds.

Reply #57801 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Will the Posse be able to drag themselves away from the beer long enough to even find the court?

Reply #57802 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

http://www.mommajoke.com/

Reply #57803 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

you would like those odd cause the Seals are getting there ambitions mixed up with their capabilities!

Reply #57805 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Maybe KB and Potsie could be made honourary Seals for the occasion?

Reply #57812 | Report this post

Paul Rees Posse  
Years ago

Don't worry skip the Posse will find their way.

Sure they could, but I think deep in their hearts they would prefer to be part of the Posse. Anything associated with Paul Rees has to be good!

PAUL REES FOR ALL-STAR 2005/2006

Reply #57816 | Report this post

bozza  
Years ago

But Will The Posse play Like Rees?

Will they Pick Fights With The Opposition Coach?

Will They Throw Some Elbows Around?

Will They Stand Back And Take The Occasional Three Instead Of Playing In The Paint?

Will They Not Even Attempt To Dunk Even Though There Heads Can Touch The Net?

Reply #57834 | Report this post

Paul Rees Posse  
Years ago

Oops my last post should read
'PAUL REES FOR ALL-STAR SELECTION 2005/2006'

The Posse will play with their own style, but with Paul Reese type qualities. An errant elbow or two might find it's way, if they had a coach we would be talking smack to them, but the seals will have to do. Remember though there is only one Paul Rees!!!

Reply #57837 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

Could one of the paul rees posse explain to everyone how they air balled a lay up with no defense in a div4 mens game at pasadena. If these are the skills we have to be worried about the i'll have $50 on those previous odds

Reply #57851 | Report this post

Flip  
Years ago

Never fear, for Flip is here!!!

The Posse will win. Theres no Doubt about it. The Seals have a guy named Bogger. I picked him on my way home from work and flicked it out the window on the Salisbury Highway.

the Main thing here is to get the Big Fella to the Big Dance on Dec 27.

Reply #57858 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

Seals for sure!!! the posse wouldnt be able to play for shit...too much alcohol in their systems!!!

At least the seals can stay sober through a WHOLE Sixers game!!!

Reply #57875 | Report this post

Tooz  
Years ago

The game will be before tip-off, just outside the stadium, the seals didn't want to play inside. We are apparently on their turf so we play on their rings.

Reply #57880 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

all i can say is let it rain posse!

Reply #57909 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

Toohey don't use any random names and tell the pepole how u got blocked by a chick in a div5 mixed b/ball comp at golden grove. I belive it was a knock out final and the other team won by a point because some random chump shot a three on your head and won the game for them, if thats the d ur gone play on us u better get a bigger scoreboard because it will be a cricket score out there.

Reply #57920 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Will this game to played whilst their is a full moon?????

Full moon's tend to send all the nuff-nuff's crazy.....

Reply #57928 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Here's a thought, and it will be my only thought for the day...

PRP win the 3 on 3 battle, and we win the right to sit front row with the REEEEEES banner to promote the All-Star drive at the next Fox Sports televised game, bringing our mission to Australian basketball fans everywhere, while the Seals deliver to us our customary Dr Tim's, and in Philp's case, Woodstocks.

PRP lose, we act as the Seals' personal waiters, delivering food and drink to them at that same Fox Sports game.

Seals, are you guys up for it?

Reply #57947 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Or if the Sixers won't allow alcohol, maybe a Coke or 2 instead.

Reply #57949 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I think should we win you guys should have to do a dance routine on the court during one of the games.

Reply #57955 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Heeeelllllll no. That would undermine the legitimacy of our campaign. I won't have that.

I'm ending all possibilities of us dancing on court right now.

Call me chicken if you will, but a smart chicken never ends up with egg on its face...

Reply #57958 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

We will discuss your offer then and get back to you soon.

Reply #57964 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

It appears to me you get more out of the win than we do. You get OUR good seats and waiting staff. We just seem to get waiting staff.

Reply #57982 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

We will pay for a beer/coke per quarter, and 2 food items, one savoury, one sweet, for the Seals members who participated in the 3 on 3 only.

Reply #57984 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

do it do it do it do it!

Reply #57986 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Any lawyers going to look over this contract before the game? ;)

Reply #57987 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

I suggest the Seals obtain independent legal advice.

I must be seen to be at "arms length" to any agreement made.

Come on Seals! All you have to lose is a great view of the Sixer girls.

Reply #57992 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

how about you get the seats, but no table service.

Reply #57994 | Report this post

Tooz  
Years ago

Booga your a fool, Flip is the other member of the Posse. As usual shooting your mouth off before you know what's going on.

Reply #58004 | Report this post

Tooz  
Years ago

How about we get the lounge? Don't know if the sixers would allow that as they use it as a promotional thing, but we still get the service & you still get your seats.

Reply #58008 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Sounds good. The main thing is that we get max exposure for the Big Fella. He will be an All-Star.

Please sign and return the following AGREEMENT

An Agreement made the day of 2005 between Michael Toohey, Damien Brown and Brad Philp and trading as "The Paul Rees Posse ("PRP")" of the one part and Booga, Skip and Others trading as "The Navy Seals" ("Chumps") of the other part.

It is agreed as follows:

1. PRP and Chumps shall partake in a "3 on 3" basketball game (the Battle) in the usual meaning of the term at the next Adelaide 36ers Phillips" Championship home fixture.

2. The Battle shall take place outside the main entrance of the Distinctive Homes Dome (The Powerhouse) beginning exactly one(1) hour prior to tip-off, time to be determined according to the official NBL website, failing which Isaac will ask his brother.

3. The Battle shall be of a "first to 11" nature, with each basket awarded a score of one (1), whether it be considered a three-point basket or not.

4. The Battle shall be of a "make it, take it" format in that should a team score a basket, they shall receive possession of the basketball and be free to engage in an offensive attack.

5. Should a team, who is at the time engaging in preventative measures designed to prohibit the opposing team from scoring a basket (defense) obtain possesion of the leather spherical object used in the game of basketball (the ball) they must clear the ball to an agreed distance from the basket before commencing an offensive attack.

6. During the course of the Battle, for any team to be considered the winner, at least two(2)of their eleven (11) baskets must be made by way of a "skyhook" in the normal meaning of the term as recognised by any self-respecting basketball fan.

7. For any team to be considered the winner, they must upon reaching eleven (11) baskets be at least two (2) baskets clear of their opponents.

8. The Battle is to be adjudicated by an official of no less than 400 NBL games experience, failing which, upon agreement of all parties, Welby.

9. Should the Chumps be deemed the winners according to the terms of this agreement, the PRP undertake to be the personal waiters of the Chumps at the next Adelaide 36ers home fixture televised on Fox Sports.

10. Should the PRP be deemed to be the winners, the Chumps agree to vacate their courtside seats for the next Adelaide 36ers home game televised on Fox Sports.

IN WITNESS the parties have duly executed this agreement on the date first above written.

SIGNED by the said )
Damien Brown
Michael Toohey
Brad Philp )
in the presence of: )

SIGNED by the said )
Booga
Skip )
in the presence of: )

Executed by Paul Rees Posse
by authority of the director(s)*

............................................... director/sole director*

............................................... director/secretary*
*delete the inapplicable

Executed by Navy Seals
by authority of the director(s)*

............................................... director/sole director*

............................................... director/secretary*
*delete the inapplicable

Reply #58012 | Report this post

Tooz  
Years ago

Hey Browns, seeing there is more than 3 seals, do we get them to nominate there best 3 (* I say Booga has to play as he is the one who is doing the most trashing by the seals) or they just gonna have subs & we get school all of them?

Reply #58016 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Umm, not sure. There are only 3 of us, so I say Booga, Skip and another Seal, whom for now I shall refer to as Chumptastic.

Reply #58019 | Report this post

Tooz  
Years ago

Well if were only playing to 11 subs will be abit pointless for the seals

Reply #58021 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

8. The Battle is to be adjudicated by an official of no less than 400 NBL games experience, failing which, upon agreement of all parties, Welby.
Still laughing...

Reply #58022 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

Thanks for putting my name in there (the doctor) !! Skyhook should be the only legal shot allowed !!

I should have thrown one last night to beat yo ASSES !!

Reply #58031 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Great game last night. Still sore.

Reply #58032 | Report this post

bozza  
Years ago

Skyhooks or awkard looking finger rolls should be the only shots allowed as a true Rees tribute

What Height are we going to put the rings at?

Reply #58033 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Regulation.

Reply #58042 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I think a rotation between a select 4 or 5 of us will do. Who they are no one knows for sure yet. Wont be finalised until a recruitment drive for more seals is complete at around 10 minutes before gametime.

Reply #58043 | Report this post

Tooz  
Years ago

Skip, game goes to 11, you won't need 5. I'd say we will let you have 4 max(only because damien is playing & well, he isn't the fitest person around) need to check with the rest of the Posse thou. Only current seals are able to participate, otherwise what's the point.

And yes regulation.

Reply #58048 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

id have to say Bizzy, Bozza and Myself as the other 3 I'd reckon, but also will need to be discussed with the other seals.
I agree, regulation.

Reply #58049 | Report this post

Tooz  
Years ago

Going with a tall skip? If I remember you guys correctly, Booga has to play, you might not want him but he is in.

Reply #58052 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I did say other 3 didnt I? and he doesnt have to play if he dont want to, any current seals can play. He might just coach, although I think we will see him on the court.

Reply #58053 | Report this post

Tooz  
Years ago

Well if he coaches you might be in more trouble.

Reply #58058 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Any current Seals, max of 4.

Reply #58125 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

So Booga and 1 other then? jkz. Should be a good match up.

Has the stipulation been confirmed yet?

Reply #58128 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

tooz u talk a good game but r u able to back it up. If the rest of the seals allow me i will take on the role of player/coach(both roles tooz sucks at) and pull out every trick in the book to secure my greatest victory ever!

Reply #58142 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i thought you acomplished your greatest victory ever after last saturday night you single handedly (or mouthedly) put Hungry Georges out of business.

Reply #58143 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

the navy seal only eat at sammy's on the marina due to sponsorship arrangements

Reply #58148 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

the navy seals would like this to be an annual event but if the big fella retires who we going to play the "todd gower gang" or will the posse disband and go their seperate ways.

Reply #58159 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

If Reesy retires, which is a prospect to daunting for me to even consider, the PRP will become the MMM or Mike McKay Minders, assisting DC in helping Mike McKay in the tasks of daily living, such as going to the shops, walking or getting up from his wheelchair.

We see this as the beginnings of a support group for basketball players whose bodies are destroyed because they played on way too long, such as Pat Reidy, Mike Kelly, Robert Rose and Jason Williams.

Reply #58166 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Could you add Lanard Copeland too that list?

Reply #58167 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

Reesy could make his own comemorative TROPHY !! - the big fella doing a SMD (slo mo)on Anstey.

Hell if Dusty can ask for donations - who wouldnt want to buy a REESY SMD ? especially after he makes the All Star this year.

By the way has anyone thought of contacting the local newspapers or TV stations regarding the "vote Rees" campaign ?

Doctor?

Reply #58169 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

why don't u get stickers made up "i voted for reesy for the all-star game" when people come up to u and vote they get a sticker

Reply #58171 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

I have emailed Boti. If anyone knows any TV people, let them know.

Reply #58176 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

All bets are off. We play for Bragging rights I say.
We however can still help in regards to getting Ressy to that 1 day in December.

Reply #58203 | Report this post

Tooz  
Years ago

Why are all bets off?

Reply #58205 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

All bets off??!!!?? Come on Seals!! I think someone has told the Seals about thedoctor's hook shot.

The Posse are still up for the original bet. We will wait hand and foot whilst providing 1 drink per quarter plus one savoury and one sweet food product to each member of the Seals (max 4) who participated in the 3 on 3, should we lose.

Should we win, we get the front row seat to assist in our plight to have Reesy voted to the All-Star game.

Isaac, would a banner helping the cause be too much to ask?

Reply #58206 | Report this post

Avanti  
Years ago

Does the "Affordable Home Fitness" Google Ad suffice? :P

(Mod: Hey, that ad is paying for my Ferrari...)

Reply #58207 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

I think the Seals are getting Cold Flippers !!

the Doctor showed some decent form on Monday night .. be afraid.

I havent seen his "skyhook" but i let him get off a fade away in the paint that was niiiiicccce.

Reply #58208 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

No, but I'll take one Israeli Basketball t-shirt please.

Reply #58209 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

We have had some word from above. You will get ur down front exposure tho. Win, Lose or Draw. Trust Me.

Reply #58212 | Report this post

Tooz  
Years ago

Well disappointing but understandable I suppose, you guys are in those seats for a reason. There still should be some sort of bet though!

Reply #58213 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Ok. You can't argue with the Powers That Be. As long as the Rees banner gets national exposure, that's all that matters.

Reply #58216 | Report this post

crudeboy  
Years ago

We should line up Cheeseburgers on top of the backboard, then we would really see Booga fly like Jordan

Reply #58222 | Report this post

Regular Poster  
Years ago

Earl "ronald Goat mcDonald" Manigaut style !!

Reply #58232 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I reckon we can even get it expossure on the next couple of games before the next fox game. There is usually still a fox camera there floating about for most games. Might get it shown on Plays of the Week.

Reply #58233 | Report this post

Flip  
Years ago

Of course the Seals have cold Flippers. They must have heard I studies my basketball from the Chris Dudley and James Edwards Basketball training Book Called "How to get worked in the Post by Bill Cartright". I now know many things especially of the Dr's Hook. Seals You have upset me cos I though you had game. Theres room at our training tonight if you want to study how we'll work you.

Word out Much Luv to Myself and Jarro

Reply #58240 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Do we have a ref for this game or are we calling our own game?

Reply #58241 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

i wont jump that high unless they're triple quater pounders! While i'm up there i could give a point out to the paul rees pussies.

Reply #58275 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

the last thing i need is a ref stopping the booga D.

Reply #58276 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Reesy showed again last night why we love his game. Solid performance in limited minutes. He is undoubtedly all-star material.

Bradtke who?

Reply #58295 | Report this post

bozza  
Years ago

I think we will need security near by in case someone pulls a Reesy like last night and sits on someone head

Reply #58316 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

could the prp please explain to tooz that the way to scout the opposition is not by asking one of them who's on the team and what level they have played at.

Reply #58322 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Are they getting a little concerned booga?? hehehe.

Reply #58323 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

heard the winners will be part of the and1 tour

Reply #58325 | Report this post

bozza  
Years ago

what - and the loser play for the Harlem Globetrotters?

Reply #58332 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

If the Posse did some investigating they may find some of the seals have got a some fairly good credentials. They might have to look back a bit but might find that one was in an underage state squad at one point and another may have played div 1 for a few season at one point.
But I must admit, I do like the fact they think they already have it won. Will make it so much sweeter.
Think they need to dig deeper Booga.

Reply #58347 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Dig deeper for a Booga? That's disgusting!

Reply #58349 | Report this post

Mix Master Wipe  
Years ago

Still learning,sor!Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Rees holds aloft the winners prize!!

Reply #58351 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

the prp are dealing with the unknown and are busy doing research because they are scared. Tooz has a habit of hanging around people with ability so people think he does aswell coaching and playing, truth is he would be last picked for any team.

Reply #58497 | Report this post

Lloyd Braun  
Years ago

Booga i doubt you could cross over your shoe laces let alone anyone from the prp.

Reply #58506 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

im the assist master i set em while others deliver. Theres no way i can snap any ones ankles i'm slower than smd

Reply #58514 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

BLASPHEMY! No one is slower than the SMD!

Reply #58516 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

5 days to go until the arse kicking of the year!

Reply #58533 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Can we have a "Tale of the Tape"

Skip
6ft2
90Kgs
Vertical leap??
10 sec sprint??

Cant wait for the banter from the winners!

Reply #58545 | Report this post

Tooz  
Years ago

Booga, you have to get the ball to be able to deliver it. All of a sudden you are 'known to all' these people & you think you can come on here shooting your mouth off. If I'm the last picked then you must not be allowed on the court.

Reply #58546 | Report this post

ha ha  
Years ago

tooz dont pick on my booga hes a legend in his own mind and mine leave him with that at least lol

Reply #58577 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Skip
6 foot (in shoes)
I was 90kgs at one point
Vertical Leap - I can just touch the ceiling at home.
10 sec sprint - Bit quicker than booga.

Reply #58582 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

Tooz wipe those tears away and put some detol on those cuts everything will be all right. If this is how much u cry on here how bad is it going to be when we win.

Reply #58620 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Only 2 days til playtime. Oh Yeah, This is gonna be fun.

Reply #58769 | Report this post

bozza  
Years ago

Hang On =- I Need another 2 years to get into shape

Reply #58772 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What time is this happening?

Reply #58780 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Booga, I'm still waiting on a comeback to the underpants line. If we lose, I don't care, coz my mum says I'm the best... and so does yours.

Reply #58783 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Geez doc, Your confidence seems to be breaking. "If we lose" ??? Shouldnt even be thinking that is a possibilty. Certianly dont sound anywhere near as confident a s a week ago.

Reply #58785 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The Seals pre-game training included some karaoke and boozing it up on Saturday night with the Sixers Dancers.

What have the PRP been up to by way of preparation?

Reply #58787 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You mean the dancers can actually stand being around the seals??

Reply #58790 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Watching the soccer and playing FIFA 2006. We feel there are elements of the game we can apply successfully to the 3 on 3 Battle, such as how to convince the referee you were fouled, how to communicate through exagerated hand gestures and how to look good with a shoelace tied around your head.

Reply #58792 | Report this post

Tooz  
Years ago

Do we have a ref yet? Or is it call your own fouls? Cause if double-clutch thinks Mike McKay is the cheap shot king then wait til he sees booga step onto the court.

Reply #58836 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

doc as a 6 year vet of fifa06(or total club manager as it us to be called) i have all those tricks plus more covered as the seals learnt monday night at training.so bring your band-aids,detol and baby wipes because your going to need them.

Reply #58991 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

23 hours to go. Has the swelling come down doc?

Reply #59000 | Report this post

Undersized Pf  
Years ago

hey doc, sub me in for those two skyhooks.

Reply #59004 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

even i could block u andy

Reply #59013 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

I beleive the full score and stats benches have been asked in on this game. The stats bench has been doubled in size to 8 people, so that way we can sub stats staff as they fall asleep actually waiting for a stat to happen.

Do Fox Sports actually have enough air time in a year to cover this coveted event? :)

Reply #59021 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

news just in their will be a rematch! Fox has just signed us all as pregame to the all star game.So we can support our fellow all star paul rees

Reply #59045 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:09 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754