Topic #5022 | Report this topic

Fezlington  
Years ago

He wont even go close to getting rookie of the year posting numbers like that

Reply #57673 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Does he HAVE to win ROTY?

I'm sure he and the Bucks would be much happier on winning games and getting a spot in the finals.

BTW Miami are in big trouble without Shaq...

Reply #57676 | Report this post

joshiapending  
Years ago

yeah he will have good and bad games, he is a rookie playing against all these new players and systems. He will learn with each game, and next time he faces them he will be better for it.

Reply #57697 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

read somewhere that shaq could be out anywhere between two and four weeks.

Reply #57739 | Report this post

ShutUp!!  
Years ago

Most Interesting stat so far on Bogut is 1 Turnover in 100 minutes of NBA play. Pretty Good there, although I know he's not a focus on offence (they're paying so much to Redd & Simmons that they get the ball a lot).

Reply #57769 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

they'll be ok without shaq... ever heard of a guy called dwyane? apparently he's supposed to be as good as jordan at the same age, and i wouldn't doubt it either. don't get me wrong tho, there will NEVER be another jordan or close. and by bogut's own admission he is totally focussed on rebounding and d cos he doesn't think he knows quite where his spots are yet. as for ROTY, it's gotta be hard when you have MRedd and simmons? add tj ford onto that list, who looks like he might be one of the top 2-3 pg's in the league this year

Reply #57824 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

I dunno, maybe having TJ and Redd will help him. TJ is handing out dimes on a platter, with his penetration opening up the middle, and with Redd shooting the way he is, teams can't double or help. Bogey might score a bit.

Reply #57832 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i watched about 2 quarters of the game on ESPN the other day.... They dont even look at him in offence! Hes gonna have to get all his points of rebounds and put backs the way hes goin.... Give the Kid the Ball in the post!!!! that way redd etc.. will get more shots.. cos hes a great passer out of the post!

Reply #57859 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Yeah, I know, they hardly evey look to him on offence at all.

I don't think he cares or the Bucks care if he gets ROTY. If he got drafted to Atlanta or another weak team he could have had more of an opportunity to prove himself. At the Bucks he can take his time and ease in...

Reply #57983 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Don't know how many of you watched college hoops last season but Chris Paul from Wake Forest is carvin up at the hornets, he might get rookie of the year. looked up the other AP All Americans like Simien and Warrick, those guys are barely seein the court. at least Bouguts seein time out at the Bucks.

Reply #58002 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:27 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754