Mystro
Two years ago

Breakers sign Jarrell Brantley

Mody Moar has signed American Jarrell Brantley as the Breakers second Import and starting PF.
He recently played in the Clippers Summer League team and spent a couple of seasons with the Utah Jazz (41 NBA appearances) and their GLeague team after being drafted at #50 In 2019.

Topic #50296 | Report this topic

Herbert Cadbury  
Two years ago

Looks good in the highlight video from the past season.

Reply #896424 | Report this post

NBLTigers  
Two years ago

Not a bad signing. Also played in the EuroLeague. Will cause headaches for other nbl teams.

Reply #896425 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Two years ago

Very serious player. Hope the Breakers make noise, their success is overdue

Reply #896427 | Report this post

Saint23  
Two years ago

NS money?

Reply #896428 | Report this post

Edinburgh 90  
Two years ago

Turned down offers from Perth and Illawarra, as well as some Euroleague teams.

Reply #896429 | Report this post

LV  
Two years ago

Highly variable numbers. Interesting, that often indicates someone who thrives in certain environments but could be one dimensional or might need to be used in certain ways.

Looks like a quicker, more mobile MyKyle Mcintosh and thats what happened with him last season too

Reply #896435 | Report this post

Mystro  
Two years ago

Moar has said he will be giving him a much different role to that at Summer League which touches on your point LV. He probably thrives in certain situations and in others stuck to his assigned role.

I am excited for the upcoming season especially as I'll get to go to home games but I also feel this roster is a lot more balanced than last seasons guard heavy squad.

Reply #896438 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

I see Wetzel option wasn't taken up by Baskonia, signed at Berlin. Berlins top 5 man went to Barcelona, Berlin has two quality fives still so Wetzel makes three. They play more than 70 games a season so he should get ample playing time. His time at Baskonia was very average.

Reply #896458 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:07 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754