TR
Years ago

Roadtrip this weekend... results

What are people feelings this round with the 36ers facing a huge roadtrip away.

Wednesday night against the Hawks. Gonna be a tough tough game, especially if Brett is still feeling the effects of his illness. Anyone wanna try and guess a result. Hawks on a 3 game winning streak, but Adelaide are sitting pretty on top of the ladder. Tough game to tip....

Second game of the round is against those damn Tigers. After a heart-wrecker here last time this is another cracker of a game. Tipping again is near impossible..... I guess the benefit to the 36ers is that they don't play until Saturday night giving them a decent break.

Could this be a defining weekend in how our season goes??? I'm thinking a 1-1 split result but I can't decide which game we win.

Topic #5030 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

Is Hill gonna be ok for Wednesday? Does anyone know?

Reply #57804 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Paper today seemed to suggest that Hill would be good to play.

I'm going to tip 0-2, but I'm a bit of a pessimist with our road form and tipping against us with this week leaves lots of room for a pleasant surprise should we win one or both.

I could see us maybe winning in Wollongong, but the Tigers will be tough to top.

Reply #57815 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

On current form I don't think we can win either.

But then again, I have been tipping awfully the last couple of rounds, so here's to hoping I'm wrong.

Reply #57841 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:20 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754