Libertine
Years ago

GET LOST

To all the people intent on turning this place into a pissing contest. People who want to discuss basketball issues don't care how many points you got ni U12 div 5 social or how many blocks you can get in an NBA Live season or if you can dunk the ball in your sleep. That is what this site was created for!

Go ahead and flame me.

Topic #506 | Report this topic

FarViewer  
Years ago

Champagne for Libertine!! Top Call Libs! Blow that whistle hard, loud and long!

Time to clean this Board up imHo.

Game Highs
Biggest Swats
Best Dunks
Greatest KO team

soon no doubt to be followed by...

Fastest Dribble/Drivvle
Most Improved 3p Shooter below 160cm
Biggest Payout made by Coach to player
Half Court baskets made when blindfolded
Worst Substitution by a Coach
Hugest Dummy spit during a game
Daringest Play made to win a game in last 5 seconds
Me is the Best and the reasons why, why why ....

gee cannot wait for more :(

No wonder it seems so few other Ladies/Girls don't post here as they have to overcome all the male (wannabes maybe) testosterone, boasting, bullxxxt and egos!!! :P:P

Reply #4355 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Cheers to you both! Well said.

Reply #4359 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

School-related threads are now only in the School category. Once categorised, they will not appear in the main index. Feedback by email tells me that people are finding that it clutters up the forum for them.

If you want to read School-related threads, head to the appropriate category. Otherwise, don't.

Soon, the Latest Replies column will show replies relevant to the category you're reading.

Reply #4369 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Sorry for the strong wording of the title - maybe you could change it to normal letters, Isaac.

Meanwhile, all changes are greatly appreciated. Thanks for listening to the input.

Reply #4395 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

well done libs.
twas getting a little annoying.

Reply #4417 | Report this post

unknown  
Years ago

good job i agree

Reply #4876 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:43 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754