Bizzy
Years ago

NBA Today Results

It appears that NYK have won their first game for the season against Sacramento, 105 - 95.

NYK
Channing Frye - 19 points, 6 rebs
Marbury - 17 points, 7 assists
Jamal Crawford - 16 points
Eddy Curry - 16 points, 8 rebounds

SAC
Peja - 31 points, 8 rebound
Bibby - 18 points, 7 assists
SAR - 14 points, 13 rebounds, 6 assists

The Nuggets have beaten the T-Wolves by 11, 102 - 91. Are the T-Wolves in for another stinker of a season?

T-Wolves
Wally - 20 points, 5 assists
KG - 19 points, 9 rebounds
McCants - 14 points

Nuggets
Melo - 23 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists
Camby - 18 points, 22 rebounds, 7 blocks
DerMarr - 17 points, 5 assists.

In other games Seattle beat Toronto in OT 126 b- 121, Lewis hit 41 points.
Boston spanked Houston by 20, 102 - 82. Lafrentz dropped 32 points - 7-7 3pt in the 1st half ended up 7-9 for the game.
Cleveland beat Orlando by 8, 108 - 100 in OT.
Phili defeated LA Clippers by 5, 113 - 108. Iverson with a double-double 28 points 10 assists.

Topic #5130 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Massive game from Camby. Looked a chance for a triple double with blocks for a while there.

LeBron was pretty average again.

Reply #58822 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

LeBron this season seems to be looking to score more - rather than the passing threat he was last season. I thought with the trade for Hughes, LeBron could have used this as an excellent oppurtunity to move the ball to a proven scorer.

Reply #58823 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sonics Vs Raptors best game of the season. No "d", just an old fashion shootout. For those who thought Charlie V was taken to high at number 8 (I was one of them) he had his NBA comming out party. Threes, dunks, one bounce jumpers, spin moves and hustle plays. He seems to be a complete player, oh and a few brain-dead rookie mistakes aswell. The point guard from Spain, Calderon sees the floor well but plays no "D". Chris Bosch a year away from Allstar. He just has great skills.
Looking forward to Miami Vs Raptors next week. I never thought I would say this but the Raptors are fun to watch. Not sure when they will win a game though. If I had my choice of watching them or the Knicks though, it would be the Raptors every time.

Reply #58831 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:18 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754