Anonymous
Years ago

Sixers vs Crocs

after leading by 20 at half time sixers are up 78 - 77 with 9.15 to play in the last

Topic #5170 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

up by 8 with .25 secs to go with holmes on the line

Reply #59162 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Seven minutes of the worst basketball I have ever seen spoiled this one for me. We won in the end, but I can't believe how poorly we came out after the half.

To score only 3 points in 7 minutes of ball and to be outscored in that time by 18 - I do not have the words to describe...

Sixers have all of the skill, but I am starting to truly question their determination, application and heart. It was like the Sixers assumed that the Crocs would like down after the half and the Sixers wouldn't have to bother turning up.

I know the Crocs were shooting the lights out over this period (Rillie - Unstoppable!), but a better side would not have let us get away with that lapse.

Another lucky win that does little to satisfy me of our finals credentials.

Reply #59169 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

*waits for EC to explain that the Sixers planned to blow a 20 point lead and then win narrowly to make it more entertaining for the crowd* ;)

Reply #59181 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

One wonders when a timeout should be called?

Reply #59188 | Report this post

Anthony  
Years ago

I was sitting at the game with my Dad, a basket fan and player since the dawn of time and said jokingly "you won't be happy unless we win by 40"

After the third quarter he says to me "typical sixers 3rd quarter." It really is a concern! Phil may say that we are achieving above expectation for this season but do we want to be a championship contender or not?

Reply #59236 | Report this post

SI_1_^  
Years ago

we won didn't we. so much critiscm for such a kick ass team, show more love!

Reply #59716 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:28 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754