Bizzy
Years ago

What happened to midweek NBA on ESPN

With 11 games being played today in the NBA you would think ESPN would show at least one?

They seem to be show the College Hoops - not that I mind but still it's only pre-season College.

I think it's pretty pathetic that we get 1 NBA game a week.

I know people have commented on this before, but just thought I add my 2 bobs worth.

Topic #5253 | Report this topic

Bizzy  
Years ago

Listening to the Detroit v Denver game on the Audio League pass - only way it seems to be able to get NBA live besides watching the site updates.

At the half Pistons are up 60 - 43. Big Ben has a double double at the half 11 points & 10 rebounds. Even been shooting free throws well 7-8 from the strike.

Reply #59987 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

stop talking

Reply #59988 | Report this post

Mott the Hoople  
Years ago

Stop reading

Reply #59994 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

IMO College basketball is much more enjoyable to watch anyway. I'm very much enjoying seeing two college games every thursday like the current Duke v Indiana (with Aussie Ben Allen) game being shown.

While I agree we shouldn't have to lose a NBA game to get a good college ball coverage, I know which I'd rather watch if given the choice.

Reply #60652 | Report this post

Paul Arnott  
Years ago

This site allows you to generate a list of the college games that ESPN Australia is showing over the next few months.

Reply #60656 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:51 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754