Macca
Years ago

Monique Bowley

Have been away for a while and just wondering what Monique's injury is. I see her at the games and just am unsure.. cant find mentions of the injury anywhere.
Thanks

Topic #5264 | Report this topic

BASA Bagwan  
Years ago

osteoitis pubis - or however it is spelt

Reply #60080 | Report this post

macca  
Years ago

Thank You very much. So does that mean she is out for the season? Having read some previous forum topics there was a suggestion her future was also in question. I came back from O/S to find a vastly different squad. Things have certainly changed!
Thanks for that

Reply #60120 | Report this post

bagwan  
Years ago

what is up with jess mahoney - cut or injured ???

Reply #60181 | Report this post

Monique Bowley  
Years ago

Yes I am out for the season.

If anyone has a cure for acute chronic osteitis pubis please contact me.

At least the injury has opened doors to a new career path...I have found my true calling - selling raffle tickets at games.

Reply #60430 | Report this post

macca  
Years ago

Goodluck Matey in finding a cure. I am sure you are in the best hands possible and that with treatment, rest and a gradual return you will be back in the # 5 before we know it!
I certainly can semi sympathize as I was on the world circuit in another sport and had my career ended by a chronic injury at 21. I'd just urge you to stay positive, do everything you can to find that cure.. and leave no stones unturned. Dont settle for a lot of the fobbing off some people give you. A lot of people dont realise how painful mentally and physically a chronic injury can be... keep your chin up.
We certainly look forward to your return. And meanwhile I am positive the budgeted income on raffle tickets is well up for 2005/2006. :)
Good luck Monique.

Reply #60453 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

I'd by the whole book!

;) xo

Reply #60454 | Report this post

MJ  
Years ago

And Monique you do a fantastic job selling those tickets till you find someone you know and get the bag confiscated for taking too long ;)

Reply #60485 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Steve Saunders of Saunders Sports & Spinal - Santos Stadium -Phone No 8357700 MUST see steve though was told by a Physio and treated for 6 weeks, that I had osteitis pubis and it was a Back injury with refer pain. Check Him out it is only ONE visit and I know you did have back problems didn't you? It may be all related.

Reply #60488 | Report this post

bagwan  
Years ago

speak to erin phillips - stewie dew had trouble with it at the power and came back bigger and better

Reply #60902 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

stewie dew......what a gun!

Reply #61323 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:34 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754