brizzysixerfan
Years ago

Sixers vs Bullets

Just wondering if there are anymore sixer fans in brisbane that will be attending the game on Wednesday night. I have tickets almost behind the sixers bench and will be as vocal as possible to help get the sixers a win on the road. Should be a good game

Topic #5276 | Report this topic

EC  
Years ago

I will be. My ticket is in section 15 row E. I wondered myself if there were going to be any more Sixer's supporters there. brizzysixerfan, do you live in brizzy or are you travelling for the game?

Reply #60212 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Il be there too :)

Reply #60252 | Report this post

brizzysixerfan  
Years ago

EC, I have lived in Brisbane now for 7 years, but lived in Adelaide before that all my life. Love going to watch the Sixers beat Brisbane. I can't remember too many times when Adelaide have lost to Brisbane in Brisbane.

Reply #60286 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Im in section 16 Row D - EC are you a local?

Reply #60298 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

From Adelaide, coming up for 4 days.

Reply #60299 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Sweet - you are keen......enjoy and Ill probably see you and Brizzysixerfan at the bar!

Reply #60300 | Report this post

Blitz  
Years ago

I'll be at the game as well (with some Bullets fans). Does anyone know where in Brissy I can buy a sixers top. I've tried all the sports stores and can't find one anywhere.

Reply #60345 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Nup - sorry cant help ya there

Reply #60356 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why dont you buy one through the club (or website)

Reply #60358 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why dont you buy one through the club (or website)

www.supportershop.com.au

Reply #60359 | Report this post

brizzysixerfan  
Years ago

I am seated in sect S16 row D. Statman, are you are a local?

Reply #60391 | Report this post

brizzysixerfan  
Years ago

Blitz, I have been trying to get merchandise as well. Have rang the sixers and they don't handle it anymore. They didn't want to know about the problem at all. I went to www.supportershop.com.au and the website has not been updated for quite some time. I contacted them via phone and they said that the guy who looks after the website has been too busy to update the website. Really slack if you ask me. So basically, unless you go to the games at the dome, you can't get any merchandise. Hope this helps you out

Reply #60393 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Hey Brizzysixerfan - Im originally from Adelaide but have lived up here since 2000. First in Brisbane but now on GoldCoast for last 2 years.

No doubt we will see each other at the game - do they still do the hawaian shirt thing for Wed Night games that are on Fox?

Reply #60398 | Report this post

brizzysixerfan  
Years ago

Hey Statman, not sure. I am going straight from work so I only have my sixers polo with me. Where are you sitting? Hope to see you there

Reply #60481 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:17 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754