my 2 cents worth
Years ago

Did anyone stay for post game entertainment last n

Just wondering what sort of crowd hung around, I would of stayed if the weather was a bit warmer.

Topic #5284 | Report this topic

DJ  
Years ago

Stayed for about 20 minutes or so, was still a fair line for the autographs/posters than.

BTW what are others opinions of the poster? Good that there is one, but could they make the players any smaller? Coops head is small enough in already!

Reply #60249 | Report this post

CPD  
Years ago

Hung around for a bit as well. The tables & chairs was a nice idea, but it was a bit too dark! It's a shame it wasn't warmer as there was a decent crowd & the music created some atmosphere.

Agreed about the player posters - but it's a great picture of the logo.

Reply #60253 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

will they add it too the wall and then the other 3 or 4 missing years?

Reply #60266 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Carfino sang a song and all the players were draped in towels to try to keep themselves warm.

Rees was the last one to leave (of course!)

Reply #60275 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Too bad my request that Carfino sing the 36ers club song was denied. I'm sure he secretly knows all the words and practices it in the shower every morning.

BTW anyone want a 36er poster signed by Steve Carfino? If not, it's going on Ebay for charity.

Reply #60281 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:39 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754