DJ
Years ago

Time for Another Bogut Thread...

Pistons defeat Bucks 85-76

Bogut 2nd highest scorer for the bucks with 12, 7 and 2 assists in 31:49

Redd scoring 23, the rest of the guys struggled.

Topic #5285 | Report this topic

joshuapending  
Years ago

cos they gave him some minutes! let the guy play and get a chance to get some kind of rhythm.

Reply #60265 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

agree. he gets 8 and 8 in 25 mins and when they give him time time he puts up these sort of numbers. do i have to remind anyone of the 17 rebound game he had in his 2nd game when he got playing time.

Reply #60268 | Report this post

dolphin  
Years ago

i was at the game. Joe Smith did not play - therefore Bogut got to play more mins. I have spoken to him n he says he is happy with just being able to play, and he said that in a couple of years he will dominate. Bogut had 12pts by the end of the 3rd. i've watched all his games that have been on TV over here, and been to 2games (miami and detroit). he had some nice defensive stops too and is probably the best player who boxes out FIRST after the shot goes up. he will develop even better as the year goes on and will be an even bigger threat. (on the downside to the game, rasheed schooled him a few times)

Reply #60375 | Report this post

sixers fan  
Years ago

I still think Bogut is the cockiest
player ever to come out of Aus,
but it does make me feel better thinking back to an amateur game in victoria when i seen him play,
some no namer called D.Edgar gave him the biggest facial, i say that every time we watch him.

Reply #61334 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:34 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754