kb
Years ago

SUMMER PICK-UP MVP'S

yo, i'm back ballers with the "WHO'S HOT" of pick-up for the past few weeks. in the future, it'll be included in the weekly posts. week 1: no one, only two dudes showed up! week 2: the "z-man" was killing it. week 3: the "joker", "dunk of the day". week 4: toss up, between "madd maxx" & "blue collar". POWER TO THE PICK-UP!!!

Topic #5291 | Report this topic

UTBNB  
Years ago

HAHAHa... Who is Mad Maxx and Blue Collar????

Reply #60291 | Report this post

BOBBY  
Years ago

Hey K to the B,

I HAD A GOOD TIME need to get A FEW MORE PLAYERS TO THE PICKUP GAMES!!! ITS GREAT TO KEEP YOUR SKILLS SHARP!!! THANKS HOMEY.

Reply #60357 | Report this post

Real Deal  
Years ago

I'm guessing "Mad Max" is the only guy called Max in the aba. From norwood. Not sure who "blue collar" is?? Maybe Jye?

Reply #60424 | Report this post

kb  
Years ago

nope. "blue collar" has got some ole skool in him, works hard baby. i didn't know he could play like that. his favorite drink has got to be "mike's hard lemonade".

Reply #60513 | Report this post

kb  
Years ago

bc, a.k.a., "THE BABYSITTER". good looking out yo. appreciate you dropping by giving these young bucks there bottle & reading them a story! gives them sumthin to chew on until the next time. much love. "SHARING IS FUNDAMENTAL"!!!

Reply #60516 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:24 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754